Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drink driving verdict 22:09 - Oct 11 with 4098 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't open if you are easily angered.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/accountant-claimed-she-downed-two-122621208.html

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Drink driving verdict on 10:50 - Oct 12 with 793 viewsElderGrizzly

Covered this in a tweet yesterday too. They literally celebrated outside court like 2 reality stars on a catwalk.

You can see why Norwood is appealing.
Drink driving verdict on 11:01 - Oct 12 with 744 viewsGuthrum

Drink driving verdict on 10:09 - Oct 12 by chicoazul

Would smash.

That was the problem - she did.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Drink driving verdict on 11:19 - Oct 12 with 724 viewsGuthrum

Drink driving verdict on 10:34 - Oct 12 by WeWereZombies

It isn't just drinking to excess that gives you slurred speech:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dysarthria/symptoms-causes/syc-20

Although conditions such as head injury, as I know to my cost, can lead you to have your driving licence revoked for a while (and I never had slurred speech as a result of it either). Still, a day after a paraplegic was dragged from his car in the United States, you may want to consider your post.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/inf1883-car-or-motorcycle-drivers-who

Friend of mine was following a car once. All over the road, erratic speeding up and slowing down, eventually crashed. Driver was uncoordinated and incoherent. Mate was all ready to have a go at him for being drunk. Turned out to be a diabetic emergency, bloke had suddenly fallen ill at the wheel.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Drink driving verdict on 12:51 - Oct 12 with 672 viewsFixed_It

Drink driving verdict on 10:50 - Oct 12 by ElderGrizzly

Covered this in a tweet yesterday too. They literally celebrated outside court like 2 reality stars on a catwalk.

You can see why Norwood is appealing.

Whether he is more appealing than her is open to debate...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Drink driving verdict on 13:10 - Oct 12 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

Drink driving verdict on 12:51 - Oct 12 by Fixed_It

Whether he is more appealing than her is open to debate...

One of them is a big titted waste of space more obsessed with their instagram than being a decent member of society and the other one is a lass who's somehow gotten off a drink drive charge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Drink driving verdict on 13:17 - Oct 12 with 653 viewstonybied

Surely this is just more proof of how poorly funded the Police are considering they couldn't get to her house until an hour after the accident! If there were enough Policemen/women then surely they would've been sent straight away to her house and none of this would've happened?
Drink driving verdict on 13:34 - Oct 12 with 636 viewsstonojnr

Drink driving verdict on 10:05 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

Must have made a difference. Without knowing all the ins and outs it looks a simple open and shut case to me, and I imagine most of these would end up in convictions. I'm aware of two hip flask defences that people have tried and both failed easily (thankfully). Both prosecution cases were based around back calculations.

There is also the chance she is telling the truth I suppose, however unlikely that seems. Presumed innocent until proven, etc.

get her to down 2 pints of Vodka in 15mins in court then, and we'll see what happens next.

if it doesnt result with medics stepping in to save her from alcohol poisoning, Id be amazed, 1.1 litres of neat vodka is 44 shots effectively, most medical research in this kind of area of extreme alcohol consumption, puts the limit at 20 before your blood alcohol level is so high you are comatose, above 20 is considered a serious risk to life.

so definitely dont try that stuff at home kids.

that the prosecution didnt bring that kind of evidence into that case, who knows.
Drink driving verdict on 14:12 - Oct 12 with 598 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Drink driving verdict on 10:34 - Oct 12 by WeWereZombies

It isn't just drinking to excess that gives you slurred speech:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dysarthria/symptoms-causes/syc-20

Although conditions such as head injury, as I know to my cost, can lead you to have your driving licence revoked for a while (and I never had slurred speech as a result of it either). Still, a day after a paraplegic was dragged from his car in the United States, you may want to consider your post.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/inf1883-car-or-motorcycle-drivers-who

Jesus, I'm obviously not talking about paraplegic. And Dysarthria wasn't offered as a defence so it's not going to be that either.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Drink driving verdict on 15:05 - Oct 12 with 565 viewsBLUEBEAT

The guy thought she was intoxicated and allowed her to drive off with children in the car? 🤔

Poll: W or W

Drink driving verdict on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 499 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Drink driving verdict on 15:05 - Oct 12 by BLUEBEAT

The guy thought she was intoxicated and allowed her to drive off with children in the car? 🤔

I really don't think a man can be forcing a female stranger to do anything. If she wants to get in her car and drive off, what do you expect him to do about it?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Drink driving verdict on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 491 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Drink driving verdict on 15:05 - Oct 12 by BLUEBEAT

"Allowed her to"? Did he have full control of the situation to prevent her?

The case appears to be a failing of the prosecution.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Drink driving verdict on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 491 viewsParky

Drink driving verdict on 23:28 - Oct 11 by Lord_Lucan

Exactly, it would end up as a reverse / back / forward calculation, I don't think I have ever heard anything so stoopid.

I think though we should give the poor lass the benefit of the doubt. I mean, she just doesn't look the type.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 23:32]

One sip of lucozade🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024