Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fifa 22 thread sort of 08:50 - Oct 12 with 1296 viewsStuartBrett8

Who are the players you always buy in career mode for town?

Mine are Karim Adeyemi and Ben Brereton :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 09:06 - Oct 12 with 1246 viewsitfctilidie

how many career modes have you started, it's only been out a week or so hasn't it?
Fifa 22 thread sort of on 11:34 - Oct 12 with 1105 viewsStuartBrett8

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 09:06 - Oct 12 by itfctilidie

how many career modes have you started, it's only been out a week or so hasn't it?

I meant Fifa career modes in general not just 22 :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 12:50 - Oct 12 with 1019 viewsParsley

I tried career mode in Fifa 21 but didn't get on with it too well. Thought it was cool the first time you have the agent walking in to the room to negotiate but then it just became another thing to skip through.
Fifa 22 thread sort of on 13:56 - Oct 12 with 938 viewsDowson

Funnily enough, mine was always Conor Chaplin... not one I have to worry about this year!
Fifa 22 thread sort of on 16:43 - Oct 12 with 809 viewsTractorFrog

Would you recommend FIFA 22? I feel FIFA 21 was a massive improvement on fifa 20, the worst of all the fifa games, but has 22 been enough of a further improvement to be worth buying? By the way, I only ever play career mode with Ipswich; I don’t play online.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 16:47 - Oct 12 with 805 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 16:43 - Oct 12 by TractorFrog

Would you recommend FIFA 22? I feel FIFA 21 was a massive improvement on fifa 20, the worst of all the fifa games, but has 22 been enough of a further improvement to be worth buying? By the way, I only ever play career mode with Ipswich; I don’t play online.

For those of us who do play online, Fifa is broken anyway, Especially when you've got Harry McGuire doing step overs and drag backs.

Dominik Diamond says it perfectly.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2021/oct/08/the-beautiful-game-got-ugly-why-i-
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 16:47]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 17:16 - Oct 12 with 764 viewsSarge

Fifa 22 thread sort of on 16:43 - Oct 12 by TractorFrog

The gameplay is a lot slower and imo more realistic. Focuses more on close control and passing than just outpacing your opponent. I only ever play career mode so wanted updated squads but it’s a decent game, probably an improvement on fifa 21 and thankfully not a return to fifa 20 which I agree was the worst one ever made.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024