Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured 15:21 - Oct 13 with 1572 viewsBluefish

Bring on the 3 course meal and trying not to shout and swear during the game.

I have been in their hospitality before and it is a long way from corporate box
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 15:21]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:28 - Oct 13 with 1516 viewsOldboy

You sit in your ivory while the rest of us true Cook in supporters are freezing our privates off. Enjoy.
Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:34 - Oct 13 with 1464 viewschicoazul

I enjoyed the Squid Game interpretation of corporate hospitality.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:36 - Oct 13 with 1461 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

With man-flu!
Surely not.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:39 - Oct 13 with 1450 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:36 - Oct 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

With man-flu!
Surely not.

Banking on it being gone by then especially as I am coming out of a 10 year retirement from 11 a side football on Sunday at the ripe age of 41. None of that veterans stuff I'm back in at Sunday league with the 20 year olds

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:49 - Oct 13 with 1402 viewsgtsb1966

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:39 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

Banking on it being gone by then especially as I am coming out of a 10 year retirement from 11 a side football on Sunday at the ripe age of 41. None of that veterans stuff I'm back in at Sunday league with the 20 year olds

In the days when I played Sunday football we had a game where only ten turned up so roped in one of our regular watchers, we had about four, to play. Trouble was he was in his 50's, smoked like a trooper and therefore was very unfit. We managed to get to half time at 0-0 but he said he felt unwell . Had to play the second half with ten men.Turned out he was having a mild heart attack. We lost the game 1-0. To this day we still blame him.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 15:51]
Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:53 - Oct 13 with 1384 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:49 - Oct 13 by gtsb1966

In the days when I played Sunday football we had a game where only ten turned up so roped in one of our regular watchers, we had about four, to play. Trouble was he was in his 50's, smoked like a trooper and therefore was very unfit. We managed to get to half time at 0-0 but he said he felt unwell . Had to play the second half with ten men.Turned out he was having a mild heart attack. We lost the game 1-0. To this day we still blame him.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 15:51]

That could well be me. I only signed on because my 17 year old lad plays on the 1st team so I said I might as well sign incase of emergency as I'd be running the line anyway. I'm straight into the ressies line up

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:57 - Oct 13 with 1365 viewsgtsb1966

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:53 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

That could well be me. I only signed on because my 17 year old lad plays on the 1st team so I said I might as well sign incase of emergency as I'd be running the line anyway. I'm straight into the ressies line up

Good luck. Trying to get your socks on Monday morning is going to hurt
Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:16 - Oct 13 with 1300 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:57 - Oct 13 by gtsb1966

Good luck. Trying to get your socks on Monday morning is going to hurt

4 operations on a knee that I regularly struggle to walk upstairs or walk the dog round the block should be fun. I wear an enormous knee brace for 5 a side and golf, oddly I tend to have less troubles from 5 a side with it than golf or general life

Login to get fewer ads

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:16 - Oct 13 with 1299 viewsFixed_It

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 15:39 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

Thought your knee was fecked?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:17]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:18 - Oct 13 with 1285 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:16 - Oct 13 by Fixed_It

Thought your knee was fecked?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:17]

It absolutely is but see above I get less bother from football than i do from normal life. Thenenormousbbrace probably helps and taking it steady. It might be a short lived return

Everyone I know refers to me as having 1 leg
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:19]

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:21 - Oct 13 with 1261 viewsFixed_It

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:18 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

It absolutely is but see above I get less bother from football than i do from normal life. Thenenormousbbrace probably helps and taking it steady. It might be a short lived return

Everyone I know refers to me as having 1 leg
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:19]

Are you sure this is a wise decision? I only ask this because I care...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:24 - Oct 13 with 1252 viewsgtsb1966

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:21 - Oct 13 by Fixed_It

Its a cup game. He's only playing the first leg.
Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:25 - Oct 13 with 1242 viewsFixed_It

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:24 - Oct 13 by gtsb1966

Its a cup game. He's only playing the first leg.

Boom boom!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:41 - Oct 13 with 1192 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:16 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

4 operations on a knee that I regularly struggle to walk upstairs or walk the dog round the block should be fun. I wear an enormous knee brace for 5 a side and golf, oddly I tend to have less troubles from 5 a side with it than golf or general life

Please give an update Sunday evening as to how your return goes as I’m now fully invested into this brave/unwise decision.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:52 - Oct 13 with 1161 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:21 - Oct 13 by Fixed_It

Put it this way....I haven't been brave enough to tell the missus yet

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:52 - Oct 13 with 1158 viewsBluefish

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 16:41 - Oct 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Please give an update Sunday evening as to how your return goes as I’m now fully invested into this brave/unwise decision.

Match report of shambolic performance to follow

I'll be better than gwion though

Complimentary Cambridge hospitality secured on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 990 viewsWD19

It was a schoolboy dream of mine to spend an afternoon in Abi’s box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024