Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. 16:18 - Oct 13 with 821 viewsnoggin

nft

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:19 - Oct 13 with 819 viewsKeno

did he boldly go?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:20 - Oct 13 with 812 viewsnoggin

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:19 - Oct 13 by Keno

did he boldly go?

Where no 90 year old has gone before.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:23 - Oct 13 with 808 viewswkj

Im not a big Shatner fan, but that trip put him in an existential crisis.
His words were very much like a man who is on a trip. His adrenaline levels must be through the roof.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 17:15 - Oct 13 with 734 viewsChondzoresk

Bet there was a few “Captain’s Logs” as they took off.
I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 17:29 - Oct 13 with 715 viewsstonojnr

I thought it was all going to go a bit Fast Show at one stage

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 19:18 - Oct 13 with 657 viewsfactual_blue

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:23 - Oct 13 by wkj

Im not a big Shatner fan, but that trip put him in an existential crisis.
His words were very much like a man who is on a trip. His adrenaline levels must be through the roof.

I think I saw his trip described as 'a ninety year-old's short return trip to the stars, probably not many months before he departs for the stars on a one-way ticket.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 19:28 - Oct 13 with 646 viewsNthQldITFC

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 17:15 - Oct 13 by Chondzoresk

Bet there was a few “Captain’s Logs” as they took off.

"Clean me up (Botty)!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 20:17 - Oct 13 with 600 viewsbefxblue

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 16:19 - Oct 13 by Keno

did he boldly go?

* To oldly go
Login to get fewer ads

I think William Shatner took a trip before, well taking that trip. on 12:05 - Oct 14 with 488 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only just catching up on this now. There's something deeply profound about this, even if he struggles a bit to communicate it through the emotion. It must have been an amazing, humbling experience.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024