Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment 17:16 - Oct 13 with 1499 viewstractordownsouth

Some pretty awful stuff in here - good riddance (assuming she's out of parliament.)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-58900981

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:26 - Oct 13 with 1464 viewsfactual_blue

She'd have to be recalled by her constituents, or resign. Unless of course she's imprisoned (which is unlikely).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:29 - Oct 13 with 1443 viewstractordownsouth

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:26 - Oct 13 by factual_blue

She'd have to be recalled by her constituents, or resign. Unless of course she's imprisoned (which is unlikely).

I imagine such a petition will get the required number of signatures.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:34 - Oct 13 with 1422 viewsEastTownBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:29 - Oct 13 by tractordownsouth

I imagine such a petition will get the required number of signatures.

Yes, more than likely but can only happen if she is imprisoned.
Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 05:28 - Oct 14 with 1208 viewsElderGrizzly

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 17:26 - Oct 13 by factual_blue

This seems fairly ominous Especially as the Judge said she had lied throughout

"Threatening to throw acid at somebody and to send intimate photographs to family members crosses the custody threshold," he added.
Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 06:53 - Oct 14 with 1150 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 05:28 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

This seems fairly ominous Especially as the Judge said she had lied throughout

"Threatening to throw acid at somebody and to send intimate photographs to family members crosses the custody threshold," he added.

According to Jezza it was just a media smear against her.

Corbyn and McDonnell sent letters of support to the court.

Jeremy Corbyn to the Court: ‘Claudia is a person who is very committed to ensuring justice is done’.
Former shadow chancellor John McDonnell added: ‘I know her to be an honest, responsible and extremely caring person. The Judge ‘ In short, I found Ms Webbe to be vague, inconsistent and at times illogical in her account. ‘She could not honestly answer and ultimately I found her to be untruthful. ‘

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:00 - Oct 14 with 1143 viewsBlueBadger

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 06:53 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn to the Court: ‘Claudia is a person who is very committed to ensuring justice is done’.
Former shadow chancellor John McDonnell added: ‘I know her to be an honest, responsible and extremely caring person. The Judge ‘ In short, I found Ms Webbe to be vague, inconsistent and at times illogical in her account. ‘She could not honestly answer and ultimately I found her to be untruthful. ‘

This is all out of context and actually no, YOU'RE the antisemite.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:13 - Oct 14 with 1125 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:00 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

Ha! I wonder what time our friend will be in here posting exactly that?

Iron Lion Zion

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:25 - Oct 14 with 1116 viewsgiant_stow

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 06:53 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Was he speaking last night or the 28th Sept? Kind of crucial difference, in fairness. I'd expect a friend to back me up before being found guilty.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:33 - Oct 14 with 1102 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:25 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

Was he speaking last night or the 28th Sept? Kind of crucial difference, in fairness. I'd expect a friend to back me up before being found guilty.

Just another in a long list of nasty fookers that the dear leader has publicly defended.

If I was your mate and yiu were accused threatening to throw acid in a woman’s face and send naked pictures and videos to her daughters, I’d let the courts do their job rather than attack the media.

In answer to your questing, this was filmed just one day after it was told in open court that Webbe had threatened the acid attack.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 7:37]

Iron Lion Zion

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:28 - Oct 14 with 1033 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes, sounds like a very nasty episode that goes way beyond a love triangle fight.

Webbe needs to resign.

Pronouns: He/Him

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:30 - Oct 14 with 1027 viewsDarth_Koont

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:00 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

Badger being a full-on smeary twerp? It was only a matter of time.

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:31 - Oct 14 with 1023 viewsElderGrizzly

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:28 - Oct 14 by Darth_Koont

Yes, sounds like a very nasty episode that goes way beyond a love triangle fight.

Webbe needs to resign.

It’s amazing that she even has the option of resigning after being found guilty.

Any ‘normal’ job would see you sacked immediately
Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:31 - Oct 14 with 1021 viewsDarth_Koont

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 07:13 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Ha! I wonder what time our friend will be in here posting exactly that?

?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:34 - Oct 14 with 1014 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:31 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

It’s amazing that she even has the option of resigning after being found guilty.

Starmer did the right thing by suspending her as soon as the CPS charged her. But other than that she can’t be removed unless she is imprisoned.

Iron Lion Zion

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:35 - Oct 14 with 1010 viewsElderGrizzly

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:34 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Starmer did the right thing by suspending her as soon as the CPS charged her. But other than that she can’t be removed unless she is imprisoned.

Appreciate he did, but the last bit is the ridiculous bit i was referring to.

She’s still guilty, HMP inmate or not.
Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:39 - Oct 14 with 997 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:35 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

Appreciate he did, but the last bit is the ridiculous bit i was referring to.

She’s still guilty, HMP inmate or not.

Yeah I agree. We also have a Tory MP found by a panel of breaching parliament’s sexual harassment policy, yet continues as a member of parliament until the next election.

There needs to be a new set of rules but turkeys don’t vote for Christmas.

Iron Lion Zion

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:46 - Oct 14 with 974 viewsDarth_Koont

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:31 - Oct 14 by ElderGrizzly

Agreed.

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:47 - Oct 14 with 965 viewsRadlett_blue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:39 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah I agree. We also have a Tory MP found by a panel of breaching parliament’s sexual harassment policy, yet continues as a member of parliament until the next election.

It's also virtually impossible to remove anyone from the Lords. Even Jeffrey Archer, who did time in prison for perjury, could not be removed, as was the case with Joe Kagan, who served 10 months for tax fraud, but returned.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 10:23 - Oct 14 with 854 viewsHerbivore

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 08:39 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

2016 and 2019 suggest turkeys sometimes vote for Christmas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 10:49 - Oct 14 with 811 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like a vile woman. I'd certainly be lending my support to force her to step down if she was in my constituency.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:15 - Oct 14 with 776 viewsGlasgowBlue

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 10:49 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds like a vile woman. I'd certainly be lending my support to force her to step down if she was in my constituency.

She's also not the brightest

and then tried to play the race card. With hilarious results.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 11:35]

Iron Lion Zion

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:36 - Oct 14 with 732 viewsDanTheMan

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:15 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

That last exchange is amazing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:37 - Oct 14 with 728 viewsRadlett_blue

My son's hockey team recently played a team whose players seemed to come from the Middle East. He said they were extremely mouthy (hockey is usually very strict about waving cards for dissent) but that umpires were reluctant to card their players out of fear of being called racist. They also had a pro Palestine logo on their shirts, which is in contravention of League rules, but I'm told the league are unwilling to take any action for the same reasons.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:48 - Oct 14 with 695 viewsSwansea_Blue

Imagine losing a battle of wits to Raab on a matter of geography!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 689 viewsHerbivore

Claudia Webbe MP found guilty of harassment on 11:48 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Imagine losing a battle of wits to Raab on a matter of geography!

Losing a battle of wits to Raab on anything automatically pits you at the intellectual level of a potato.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024