Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly 18:19 - Oct 14 with 626 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone got any other sciencey/spacey/the unknown programmes I could watch? I'm with my parents in Essex for the week as Lady Dollers is isolating with Covid... the only bonus of which is I get to watch more of what I want to watch!

Also, anyone got any latest books on this sort of stuff? Whilst I love books on these subjects, they do tend to go out of date very quickly.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 18:21 - Oct 14 with 617 viewsfactual_blue

Jim Al-Khalili's 'Alchemy For Pleasure and Profit' is still on All4 I think. Well worth a watch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 18:24 - Oct 14 with 607 viewsKeno

Try this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000zwqr/neutrino-hunting-the-ghost-partic

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 18:39 - Oct 14 with 594 viewsGeoffSentence

I would suggest subscribing to Curiosity Stream which is documtary streaming service and is remarkably good value at something like £15 a year, Full of sciency and spacey stuff.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 18:52 - Oct 14 with 581 viewsBugs

A listen rather than a watch, but The Life Scientific is a great podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015sqc7/episodes/downloads
The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:02 - Oct 14 with 567 viewsOldboy

I haven't seen any, but I hear Star Trek was quite good.
The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:28 - Oct 14 with 555 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 18:21 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

Jim Al-Khalili's 'Alchemy For Pleasure and Profit' is still on All4 I think. Well worth a watch.

I suspected this wasn't real but obvs had to google it anyway. Was it funny in your head?

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:41 - Oct 14 with 545 viewsGuthrum

This chap's YouTube channel. Was originally mostly about gaming, but has lots of short episodes on space and science topics.

Edit (bluddy useless ...) Search for Scott Manley on YouTube.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 19:51]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:43 - Oct 14 with 535 viewswkj

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:41 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

This chap's YouTube channel. Was originally mostly about gaming, but has lots of short episodes on space and science topics.

The link isnt working, but I am assuming you're referencing Scott Manley. I have had the pleasure of interfacing with him while I was 'influencing' for Frontier (Elite Dangerous). Incredibly clever chap.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:43 - Oct 14 with 533 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:41 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

You need to copy the share link fella, rather than the url. I'm amazed the mighty Guthers doesn't know that!

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:51 - Oct 14 with 522 viewsGuthrum

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:43 - Oct 14 by wkj

The link isnt working, but I am assuming you're referencing Scott Manley. I have had the pleasure of interfacing with him while I was 'influencing' for Frontier (Elite Dangerous). Incredibly clever chap.

Yes it is Scott Manley.

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:54 - Oct 14 with 521 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:51 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

Yes it is Scott Manley.

Still not working big guy. Have another run at it!

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 20:01 - Oct 14 with 500 viewsGuthrum

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:54 - Oct 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

Nope, can't get it to work. Just go on YouTube and search "Scott Manley".

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 498 viewsGuthrum

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:54 - Oct 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

Also, read XKCD (online cartoon) if you don't already.

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 20:53 - Oct 14 with 477 viewsfactual_blue

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 19:28 - Oct 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

I suspected this wasn't real but obvs had to google it anyway. Was it funny in your head?

Jim's Intermediate Energy Deuteron Elastic Scattering From Nuclei In A Three-body Model is a real page-turner.

Coming soon as a serial on Netflix directed by Derek Tsang.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 22:25 - Oct 14 with 439 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The Secrets Of Quantum Physics was only two episodes, sadly on 20:53 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

Jim's Intermediate Energy Deuteron Elastic Scattering From Nuclei In A Three-body Model is a real page-turner.

Coming soon as a serial on Netflix directed by Derek Tsang.

Nurse! NURSE!
Facters hasn't taken his pills again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024