Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louie Barrie loan 19:20 - Oct 14 with 1795 viewsArnieM

What’s the chances I wonder that he go back to Villa soon? He’s not even getting in the bench is he.
Should he be on the bench…… or in the side, even ?

Thoughts people ….. ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Louie Barrie loan on 19:22 - Oct 14 with 1780 viewswkj

He's got talent, there is no doubt about that, but he's just not the right player to bring in during a total squad shuffle like we have. I think it's best for all parties if he has a chance to go somewhere else in January.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Louie Barrie loan on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 1739 viewsDarth_Koont

I think he’s a great player. He really didn’t do much in his first outings and I was wondering why he was here but against Gillingham he was very good. He’s a clever player who plays on the edge but unfortunately that often means nothing in League One.

If we can get the team set up for someone like him then we’ll be ridiculously good at this level.

Pronouns: He/Him

Louie Barrie loan on 19:45 - Oct 14 with 1672 viewsstrikalite

Difficult one, a lot of games still to play yet and you just know it'll just be our luck to have a few injuries at some point, so if possible I'd keep him..
Louie Barrie loan on 19:46 - Oct 14 with 1668 viewsGarv

Woolfenden isn't making the bench, nor Norwood, nor KVY. Barry is well down the pecking order.

I doubt the loan was ever intended to give him first team football every week, though. If he stays the whole season I'm sure he'll get a chance and a run if he does well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Louie Barrie loan on 21:16 - Oct 14 with 1475 viewsIllinoisblue

Louie Barrie loan on 19:32 - Oct 14 by Darth_Koont

I think he’s a great player. He really didn’t do much in his first outings and I was wondering why he was here but against Gillingham he was very good. He’s a clever player who plays on the edge but unfortunately that often means nothing in League One.

If we can get the team set up for someone like him then we’ll be ridiculously good at this level.

That seems a tad OTT based on 15 mins v Gillingham reserves. I’m sure there’s something there if Barca went for him but need to see him shine in League 1 before getting too fussed if he stays or goes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Louie Barrie loan on 21:45 - Oct 14 with 1410 viewsDarth_Koont

Louie Barrie loan on 21:16 - Oct 14 by Illinoisblue

That seems a tad OTT based on 15 mins v Gillingham reserves. I’m sure there’s something there if Barca went for him but need to see him shine in League 1 before getting too fussed if he stays or goes

I wouldn’t play him against Cambridge. Put it like that.

And I wasn’t impressed with him to start with as I said. But the Gillingham game showed me there’s a very good player in there if he/we can get it to work.

He’ll look good in the Prem in a couple of years is my prediction anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

Louie Barrie loan on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 1319 viewsIllinoisblue

Louie Barrie loan on 21:45 - Oct 14 by Darth_Koont

I wouldn’t play him against Cambridge. Put it like that.

And I wasn’t impressed with him to start with as I said. But the Gillingham game showed me there’s a very good player in there if he/we can get it to work.

He’ll look good in the Prem in a couple of years is my prediction anyway.

Bookmarked 😄. I have no business predicting the future as I was calling Evans the League 1 Pirlo after our first game of this season

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Louie Barrie loan on 07:33 - Oct 15 with 1005 viewsfranz_tyson

Too much traffic in front of him. And he’s not the only one looking at players that can’t make the bench. Aluko preferred to him on the bench which makes sense if you want an experienced head to see out games and can’t see him as a lone striker or a number 10 as we’ve got so many.
Hindsight I know, but we should have got the CB’s and CM’s sorted out before hoovering up so many front four players. Better we part company.
Login to get fewer ads

Louie Barrie loan on 08:34 - Oct 15 with 922 viewsHerbivore

Louie Barrie loan on 19:46 - Oct 14 by Garv

Woolfenden isn't making the bench, nor Norwood, nor KVY. Barry is well down the pecking order.

I doubt the loan was ever intended to give him first team football every week, though. If he stays the whole season I'm sure he'll get a chance and a run if he does well.

Villa won't have sent him out to a third division side to not even make our bench. The point of a loan is for him to get game time and develop. If things don't change soon he'll be heading back in January for sure, he'll learn more training with better players at Villa and playing a higher standard of under 23 football there than he will by staying here. It's a no brainer.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Louie Barrie loan on 09:02 - Oct 15 with 888 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I read that Villa are happy for him to learn in a different environment and that he's learnt ten times as much here as he would in their u23s
Louie Barrie loan on 09:21 - Oct 15 with 839 viewsBlueySwede

No doubt he has talent and will very likely be a great player. But this loan was a bit strange to begin with, especially if Cook insists on playing one striker (which he will). No one could argue that he should play ahead of Bonne?
Louie Barrie loan on 09:32 - Oct 15 with 799 viewsMaySixth

Louis Barry.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Louie Barrie loan on 12:33 - Oct 15 with 682 viewsJ2BLUE

In hindsight signing him looks like overkill. The new owners just giving Cook a ridiculous squad to walk out of the league.

Obviously it's not going to plan right now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Louie Barrie loan on 12:36 - Oct 15 with 671 viewshype313

He was brought in as they didn't think they would get Celina, once he came in it kinda rendered the whole Barrie project redundant.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024