Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here 19:30 - Oct 14 with 1390 viewsIllinoisblue

Unusually full of Oldham fans on their way to a Marshall-inspired promotion.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 19:52 - Oct 14 with 1272 viewsEastTownBlue

Looks like they had a fair number in the far end of the Cobbold as well.

There was a decent number of visiting supporters on the Saturday following that. Although the Leicester fans weren't quite so happy.
Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 19:59 - Oct 14 with 1234 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I was in the Churchmans that day. Oldham had a fine team, Rick Holden was some player and Marshall's goals were top quality. Kiwomya scored for us late on.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 21:05 - Oct 14 with 1069 viewsIllinoisblue

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 19:52 - Oct 14 by EastTownBlue

Looks like they had a fair number in the far end of the Cobbold as well.

There was a decent number of visiting supporters on the Saturday following that. Although the Leicester fans weren't quite so happy.

Yes even though we had a poor season it was a lively ending. Hare Krishnas on the warpath!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 21:17 - Oct 14 with 1036 viewsgainsboroughblue

J block looks uncharacteristically empty of the time in one of those pics.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 03:51 - Oct 15 with 774 viewsThe_Major

Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 21:05 - Oct 14 by Illinoisblue

Yes even though we had a poor season it was a lively ending. Hare Krishnas on the warpath!

*Insert footage of the Suffolk Constabulary on pursuit of said Hare Krishna folk on top of the executive boxes accompanied by Benny Hill music here*
Some nice pics of the old North and Churchman’s stands here on 08:53 - Oct 15 with 599 viewschicoazul

4th picture a couple of rows in front of the Body Repair sign. It me!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024