Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Covid app a waste of time 10:16 - Oct 15 with 1436 viewsPinewoodblue

Got pinged this morning, two days ago I came into close contact with someone who has tested positive. Only time I left the house Wednesday was to drive wife over the road to the Covid testing centre, she had a positive LF test after returning from music festival in Cornwall.

Guess someone who parked in the same spot as me , around the same time, must have tested positive. What a surprise.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 10:24 - Oct 15 with 1407 viewsSteve_M

Not completely a waste of time, indicating where the contact was means you can make an appropriate judgement call as to whether you were at risk. That looks a fairly straightforward one in this instance.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 10:29 - Oct 15 with 1380 viewsPinewoodblue

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 10:24 - Oct 15 by Steve_M

Not completely a waste of time, indicating where the contact was means you can make an appropriate judgement call as to whether you were at risk. That looks a fairly straightforward one in this instance.

It neither gives you the location, nor the time, but it was the only time I left the house.

The only contact you have is when you open the window for them to take the sealed bag off you. They are masked and don’t touch it with their gloved hands.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 11:49 - Oct 15 with 1231 viewsFreddies_Ears

Um, were you pinged cos you live with someone who tested +?
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 12:08 - Oct 15 with 1204 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

No one I know has ever used it so I really wouldn't worry about if it is accurate or not.
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 19:10 - Oct 15 with 1057 viewsDinDjarin

Surprised anyone has the blue tooth activated in it anymore if I am honest,
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 951 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, sadly. Bad app that doesn’t work on all phones, dumbed down for political reasons and then due to the crap public health messaging most people are turning it off. It could have been a decent first line of defence in a proper track and trace strategy, thus limiting the amount of lockdowns needed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 22:37 - Oct 15 with 906 viewsCotty

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 11:49 - Oct 15 by Freddies_Ears

Um, were you pinged cos you live with someone who tested +?

This does seem like the obvious answer!!!
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 02:30 - Oct 16 with 828 viewsbournemouthblue

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 22:11 - Oct 15 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, sadly. Bad app that doesn’t work on all phones, dumbed down for political reasons and then due to the crap public health messaging most people are turning it off. It could have been a decent first line of defence in a proper track and trace strategy, thus limiting the amount of lockdowns needed.

It amazes me that no one jumped on the government over this, particularly the media

A good app would have helped us control the virus and would have helped businesses particularly in hospitality

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 08:00 - Oct 16 with 749 viewsZXBlue

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 02:30 - Oct 16 by bournemouthblue

It amazes me that no one jumped on the government over this, particularly the media

A good app would have helped us control the virus and would have helped businesses particularly in hospitality

Surely its a world class app and was delivered on time :-)
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 08:19 - Oct 16 with 727 viewsgtsb1966

I thought most people had deleted the app. I actually don't know anyone who has got it.
Is the Covid app a waste of time on 09:32 - Oct 16 with 670 viewsPlums

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 08:00 - Oct 16 by ZXBlue

Surely its a world class app and was delivered on time :-)

For what it cost, it should be a galactic class app

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Is the Covid app a waste of time on 09:51 - Oct 16 with 633 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Read the Bible.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024