Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Holland “this is a place ready to explode”! 12:11 - Oct 15 with 896 viewsunstableblue

A fantastic appointment and good interview, albeit a little lite in detail of role

Fantastic to get Matt in and around the club, especially living so close (is he Dedham?)

I just hope Cook is close to getting the performances on the pitch to also blow up into something consistent and entertaining… to explode into form, because as Holland says if the team performs everything else in the club improves around it

I maybe be wrong but I do feel Cook is close, it’s been unacceptable to date, bar some glorious 20mins here and there… but they are looking more like a group of players that know each other as people, a bonded team…

But we need a run of wins of performances starting Saturday… I cannot even comprehend going back out or the market for another manager…

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Matt Holland “this is a place ready to explode”! on 12:41 - Oct 15 with 797 viewslazyblue

No it isn’t Dedham
Matt Holland “this is a place ready to explode”! on 14:42 - Oct 15 with 645 viewsBlueNomad

Gt Horkesley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024