Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Appoint Director of Football Operations 12:50 - Oct 15 with 733 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/41248/town-appoint-director-of-football-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:00 - Oct 15 with 668 viewsFelix1955

Another Bristol City former employee poached by the smarmy Mark Ashton

However in this case Gary Probert is a good bloke and did an excellent job at City - he’s the best of the ones joining you guys from us. We’re sorry to see him go.

You’re getting a top guy here.
Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 593 viewsHarlestonblue

Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:00 - Oct 15 by Felix1955

Another Bristol City former employee poached by the smarmy Mark Ashton

However in this case Gary Probert is a good bloke and did an excellent job at City - he’s the best of the ones joining you guys from us. We’re sorry to see him go.

You’re getting a top guy here.

I think Mark Ashton is a great bloke who is doing an excellent job. It's good to get the much vaunted infrastructure in place. What a massive improvement on the previous regime.
Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:39 - Oct 15 with 558 viewsFelix1955

Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:22 - Oct 15 by Harlestonblue

I think Mark Ashton is a great bloke who is doing an excellent job. It's good to get the much vaunted infrastructure in place. What a massive improvement on the previous regime.

We all thought exactly the same when he first joined at City but it wasn’t long before he began showing deep distain toward fans.

Comments like “it’s communication not consultation” when challenged by our Supporters Trust over him increasing the season ticket prices.

You’ll guys will find out soon enough.
Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:53 - Oct 15 with 518 viewsRomeo4

Town Appoint Director of Football Operations on 13:39 - Oct 15 by Felix1955

We all thought exactly the same when he first joined at City but it wasn’t long before he began showing deep distain toward fans.

Comments like “it’s communication not consultation” when challenged by our Supporters Trust over him increasing the season ticket prices.

You’ll guys will find out soon enough.

Maybe things will not continue to be as rosy with Ashton as things appear to be right now for ever. I’m sure you City fans have some valid grievances from the past. However I’m willing to believe that someone can perhaps learn from mistakes he has made before.

A warm welcome to Mr Probert. Feels like another positive appointment.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 13:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024