Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news...there are some absolute predators 14:56 - Oct 15 with 2654 viewsBluefish

Amongst the Ipswich supporters on twitter

The way they are with females on there is really weird and I don't mean abuse or openly perverted stuff but the way they are with any semi attractive female and the low level liking and desperation around them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:01 - Oct 15 with 2091 viewsBlueBadger

That's just well.......the world, sadly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:16 - Oct 15 with 2050 viewsSitfcB

Who have you been tweeting?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:21 - Oct 15 with 1991 viewsIllinoisblue

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:16 - Oct 15 by SitfcB

Who have you been tweeting?

Open goal but finished nicely into the bottom corner

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:29 - Oct 15 with 1971 viewsElderGrizzly

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:21 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

Open goal but finished nicely into the bottom corner

One well known one recently tweeted a Screenshot of a DM by mistake. And he’s married…
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 1935 viewsSitfcB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:29 - Oct 15 by ElderGrizzly

One well known one recently tweeted a Screenshot of a DM by mistake. And he’s married…

Who? What? Why? When?

COYB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:34 - Oct 15 with 1889 viewsabracaDOBRA_

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:29 - Oct 15 by ElderGrizzly

spill
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:35 - Oct 15 with 1881 viewsKieran_Knows

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:30 - Oct 15 by SitfcB

Who? What? Why? When?

Cruncher, unless I'm mistaken.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:38 - Oct 15 with 1840 viewsabracaDOBRA_

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:35 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

As if. When and what was the DM
Login to get fewer ads

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:40 - Oct 15 with 1815 viewsSitfcB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:35 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

Doesn’t surprise me. Has previous.

COYB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:41 - Oct 15 with 1823 viewsElderGrizzly

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:38 - Oct 15 by abracaDOBRA_

As if. When and what was the DM

He was pestering a woman on a chat app called Badoo and tweeted a screenshot of the conversation. Begging for her number
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:44 - Oct 15 with 1773 viewsKieran_Knows

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:40 - Oct 15 by SitfcB

Doesn’t surprise me. Has previous.

Strange fella, really is.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:47 - Oct 15 with 1746 viewsabracaDOBRA_

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:41 - Oct 15 by ElderGrizzly

He was pestering a woman on a chat app called Badoo and tweeted a screenshot of the conversation. Begging for her number

ffs how do u accidently tweet that
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:48 - Oct 15 with 1753 viewsIllinoisblue

On a related note check out Bryan Knights’ supporters club notes from the official matchday programme v Stoke 1989. Promising free entry to topless ladies to one of the branch’s beach themed parties. Different world back then!

62 - 78 - 81

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 1681 viewsIllinoisblue

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:44 - Oct 15 by Kieran_Knows

Strange fella, really is.

His promo videos for talking town always make me laugh; like he’s being held hostage and the gunman is just off camera

62 - 78 - 81

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:31 - Oct 15 with 1518 viewsblueislander

Talking of Twitter abuse, does anyone know what happened to Troy ?
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:38 - Oct 15 with 1479 viewsSitfcB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:31 - Oct 15 by blueislander

Talking of Twitter abuse, does anyone know what happened to Troy ?

That Farthing lad by ACP84 11 Oct 2021 15:04
Did anything come of it after his Bolton comments on social media?

It all seemed to go a bit quiet.

Not trying to stir things up just genuinely interested how it was handled by the club/police

COYB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:41 - Oct 15 with 1458 viewsblueislander

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:38 - Oct 15 by SitfcB

That Farthing lad by ACP84 11 Oct 2021 15:04
Did anything come of it after his Bolton comments on social media?

It all seemed to go a bit quiet.

Not trying to stir things up just genuinely interested how it was handled by the club/police

So, no news ?
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 1403 viewsabracaDOBRA_

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:41 - Oct 15 by blueislander

So, no news ?

Banned for a year, getting help from the police
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 1385 viewsblueislander

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:50 - Oct 15 by abracaDOBRA_

Banned for a year, getting help from the police

That doesn’t sound unreasonable. I hope that he does get the help he needs. Cheers
In other news...there are some absolute predators on 17:08 - Oct 15 with 1313 viewsSitfcB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:41 - Oct 15 by blueislander

So, no news ?

So, you didn’t read the thread then.

COYB

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 17:36 - Oct 15 with 1195 viewschicoazul

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:48 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

On a related note check out Bryan Knights’ supporters club notes from the official matchday programme v Stoke 1989. Promising free entry to topless ladies to one of the branch’s beach themed parties. Different world back then!

That game is in the top 3 games I have ever seen live at Portman Road and might be my favourite ever purely on the crowd scenes. Truly amazing atmosphere.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 17:59 - Oct 15 with 1121 viewsclive_baker

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 15:41 - Oct 15 by ElderGrizzly

This is why such high profile influencers like Cruncher have to be so careful.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 18:35 - Oct 15 with 1038 viewsIllinoisblue

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 17:36 - Oct 15 by chicoazul

That game is in the top 3 games I have ever seen live at Portman Road and might be my favourite ever purely on the crowd scenes. Truly amazing atmosphere.

Even in Churchmans we were joining in with the “Sergei Sergei” chants. Heck of a day

62 - 78 - 81

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 18:49 - Oct 15 with 993 viewsBlueBadger

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 16:53 - Oct 15 by blueislander

That doesn’t sound unreasonable. I hope that he does get the help he needs. Cheers

Starting with getting him away from the toxic predators that have latched onto him, hopefully.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 987 viewsBlueBadger

In other news...there are some absolute predators on 17:59 - Oct 15 by clive_baker

This is why such high profile influencers like Cruncher have to be so careful.

Or, you know, just stop being pricks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024