Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away pub tomorrow 18:01 - Oct 15 with 3145 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone know what our boozer is for tomorrow? Never been to Cambridge but tomorrow looks like being a proper belter of a day

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Away pub tomorrow on 10:19 - Oct 17 with 481 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Away pub tomorrow on 09:40 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Took your advice about the park and ride, worked out perfectly but glad we chose to walk back from the ground (despite the gloomy atmosphere) as I think we would still be waiting for a bus now. Cheers!

I parked outside the Green Dragon, which is the closest pub to the ground and joined the many town fans enjoying the sunshine by the river.
Away pub tomorrow on 10:25 - Oct 17 with 465 viewsBluebell

Took your advice about the park and ride, worked out perfectly but glad we chose to walk back from the ground (despite the gloomy atmosphere) as I think we would still be waiting for a bus now. Cheers!

We did that too. Walked both ways though as the queue for the bus going to the ground was about 200 people.

Didn’t see a bus on the way back although it took about 25 minutes. Were there any on the return journey? They would probably have struggled to get through the traffic!
Away pub tomorrow on 10:32 - Oct 17 with 444 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Away pub tomorrow on 10:25 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

We did that too. Walked both ways though as the queue for the bus going to the ground was about 200 people.

Didn’t see a bus on the way back although it took about 25 minutes. Were there any on the return journey? They would probably have struggled to get through the traffic!

Saw one very full one arrive just as we did having walked.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Away pub tomorrow on 10:35 - Oct 17 with 436 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Away pub tomorrow on 10:19 - Oct 17 by BlueBlueBluex2

I parked outside the Green Dragon, which is the closest pub to the ground and joined the many town fans enjoying the sunshine by the river.

A walk there was plan B, looked a good place for a drink. Was the grub any good?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Away pub tomorrow on 13:40 - Oct 17 with 342 viewsbrogansnose

We walked back too. Bit of a trek but not that bad. Full capacity ground spilling out at the same time as the happy shoppers go home to watch Strictly in, what is always a busy bit of road to get out of town, was never going to be great.
Away pub tomorrow on 14:27 - Oct 17 with 286 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Away pub tomorrow on 10:35 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

A walk there was plan B, looked a good place for a drink. Was the grub any good?

Always good food there. Easy walk back and no traffic to the A14 as you come on one junction further from Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024