Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some lives matter more than others. 23:13 - Oct 15 with 3138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Some lives matter more than others. on 19:45 - Oct 16 with 332 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some lives matter more than others. on 08:26 - Oct 16 by BloomBlue

Because they do. When my little girl died all those years ago obviously her life mattered more to me than others who died around the same time, it's only natural. I'm sure if you lost someone you loved their life would matter more to you. But that doesn't mean you don't care about the others

You really can be a moron sometimes.

Sorry to hear that BB. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child prematurely. I wouldn't have had a clue before I had my own, but since I've had them I can only imagine it feels like the bottom has been ripped out of your world.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some lives matter more than others. on 10:19 - Oct 17 with 230 viewsGlasgowBlue

Some lives matter more than others. on 19:43 - Oct 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Heh let's have talk about all of that and about attacks on democracy too, but maybe rather than hearing about the time he was nice to a little old lady they could devote some more time to why kids are stabbing kids and all the nice stuff that 16 year old Afghan refugee had done before he was murdered 3 days ago.

So yes GB (to also answer your point) all lives matter but transparently some matter more.

Where has anyone said that the life of David Amess matters more than the life of a 16 year old Afghan refugee?

Is his death going to get more news coverage? Of course it will. He was a Member of Parliament, murdered at his constituency surgery. The second Member of Parliament to be murdered in public within the past 5 years.

The murder of David Amess and Jo Cox are direct attacks on our democratic process. It’s incredibly newsworthy. And as this board is well served for political discourse, then it’s going to be discussed widely on here.

Stop looking for something that isn’t there and stop trolling over the death of a husband and father.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024