Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line up 11:51 - Oct 16 with 1366 viewsBluefish

How I would line up

Walton
Donacien Edmundson Burgess Coulson
Burns Morsy El Mizouni Edwards
Bonne Pigott

Penney or Hladky if the other 2 aren't fit

How I think Cookie will line up

Walton
Donacien Edmundson Burgess Coulson
Morsy Evans
Burns Chaplin Celina
Bonne

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Line up on 11:55 - Oct 16 with 1340 viewsFixed_It

Well if you're meeting MA before 2.00pm I'm sure he'll happily pass on your advice.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Line up on 11:57 - Oct 16 with 1323 viewsBluefish

Line up on 11:55 - Oct 16 by Fixed_It

Well if you're meeting MA before 2.00pm I'm sure he'll happily pass on your advice.

12pm arrival time. Just on the park and ride. Starters served at 12:30

Line up on 11:57 - Oct 16 with 1324 viewschicoazul

I suggested Coulson to come in and someone made a very good point that he hardly ever finishes games, in light of that I’d go with;

Vas
Janoi
Ed
Burg
1P
Morsy
Evans
Chaplin wide left
Pig 10
Burns wide right
Bonne

Little bit more presence in both boxes from Pig for me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Line up on 11:59 - Oct 16 with 1307 viewsBluefish

Line up on 11:57 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

I suggested Coulson to come in and someone made a very good point that he hardly ever finishes games, in light of that I’d go with;

Vas
Janoi
Ed
Burg
1P
Morsy
Evans
Chaplin wide left
Pig 10
Burns wide right
Bonne

Little bit more presence in both boxes from Pig for me.

Similar to mine in shape. Not sure if chappers plays that role hence going for Edwards but could be celina

Line up on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 1293 viewschicoazul

Line up on 11:59 - Oct 16 by Bluefish

Similar to mine in shape. Not sure if chappers plays that role hence going for Edwards but could be celina

Think Chaplin played a lot of games wide for Barnsley. As long as we keep scoring plenty of goals it’s genuinely hard to see a way in for Edwards for now. To say nothing of Celina and Fraser who on pure numbers would be very aggrieved to be left out. I think Cook will play the same team as last time and maybe I’m just imagining Cambridge to be this John Beck team still but I’d like Pig in there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Line up on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 1221 viewsIllinoisblue

Which one of the five goals conceded on his debut warrants Walton getting back in the side?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Line up on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 1209 viewsbrogansnose

Would really like to see Piggot playing off Bonne, or vice versa , which would create a world of problems for the opposition defences.
Line up on 12:32 - Oct 16 with 1205 viewsSuperblue95

Line up on 12:28 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

Which one of the five goals conceded on his debut warrants Walton getting back in the side?

Tbf Hladky seems to be the only professional goalkeeper in the world who doesn’t possess any hands.

Neither exactly have the spot nailed down

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Line up on 12:34 - Oct 16 with 1189 viewsIllinoisblue

Line up on 12:32 - Oct 16 by Superblue95

Tbf Hladky seems to be the only professional goalkeeper in the world who doesn’t possess any hands.

Neither exactly have the spot nailed down

It’s a fair point, sadly, we appear to have three average keepers. Maybe Walton will come good.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Line up on 12:43 - Oct 16 with 1144 viewsGlasgowBlue

It would be harsh on Penney for Coulson to walk straight back into the team.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Line up on 12:54 - Oct 16 with 1113 viewsquad

Line up on 12:43 - Oct 16 by GlasgowBlue

It would be harsh on Penney for Coulson to walk straight back into the team.

Why would it? Coulson played in our only away win this season and is a better player than Penney IMO. Penney has looked the weak link in the defence to me.
Line up on 12:57 - Oct 16 with 1096 viewsdirtyboy

Line up on 12:54 - Oct 16 by quad

Why would it? Coulson played in our only away win this season and is a better player than Penney IMO. Penney has looked the weak link in the defence to me.

Strange how we view things, I don’t think Penney has done much wrong at all.
Line up on 13:02 - Oct 16 with 1079 viewsquad

Line up on 12:57 - Oct 16 by dirtyboy

Strange how we view things, I don’t think Penney has done much wrong at all.

I don't think he's done much wrong either. I just think Coulson is a better player generally. I went to the Wimbledon game and thought Coulson was immense so maybe I'm biased because of that.
Line up on 13:30 - Oct 16 with 997 viewsTrumptonBlue

Line up on 12:54 - Oct 16 by quad

But in the other 206 minutes Coulson has played (all at home), we have conceded seven goals. Not convinced he deserves to come straight back in based on what we have seen so far.
Line up on 13:47 - Oct 16 with 916 viewsTractorFrog

Line up on 12:34 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

It’s a fair point, sadly, we appear to have three average keepers. Maybe Walton will come good.

Walton had played one game, in which none of the five goals were really his fault; it was the defence who had a shocker that day. I wouldn’t put him straight back in as Hladky has impressed since coming back into the side, but to label him average after one game is harsh. Hopefully Walton will be on the bench today.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024