Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a bit frenetic innit 15:30 - Oct 16 with 345 viewsSwansea_Blue

Feels like a derby match even though none of us give a crap about them. It'd be nice to get a second to calm things down as at the moment it's a bit too pinball for comfort (even though they've not been a threat).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:33 - Oct 16 with 312 viewsDanTheMan

They're not pressing anywhere near as much as I was expecting. Twice now Morsy has just stood on the ball in the middle of the park whilst Cambridge backed off.

Very strange.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:34 - Oct 16 with 297 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Cook has got our players to recognise what type of game it is, it matters little. It is not a derby but we need to win lots of matches in this league that will be fought like they are.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:35 - Oct 16 with 269 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:33 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

They're not pressing anywhere near as much as I was expecting. Twice now Morsy has just stood on the ball in the middle of the park whilst Cambridge backed off.

Very strange.

Yeah, they're a bit inconsistent there. They look tidy enough moving the ball in deeper areas, but so far it looks like the only way they'll get back into this is if we mess up. But given we are more than capable of ballsing up I hope I haven't jinxed it!

Aluko could have done better there!

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 250 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a bit frenetic innit on 15:34 - Oct 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Cook has got our players to recognise what type of game it is, it matters little. It is not a derby but we need to win lots of matches in this league that will be fought like they are.

That's true enough. We've got plenty of L1 players, so they should know what it's all about and not take any game lightly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024