Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No real blame on Hladky on the goal 15:58 - Oct 16 with 1118 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

but once again the opposition only needs one chance to score. He just doesn't save anything apart from very routine stuff. You might as well put me in goal - I'm cheaper and just as effective.

Just to reiterate, I'm not blaming him for the goal, it's more an overall point that he never rescues us in the way say Bart would often do.

Other than that and one long throw into our box, we've been utterly dominant. Just so frustrating letting the lead slip so quickly again because we really ought to be winning this comfortably.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:02 - Oct 16 with 1056 viewsGlasgowBlue

Completely agree. Would be nice to see him make two or three point winning saves.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:05 - Oct 16 with 1002 viewsMookamoo

Craig Forrest was often that type of keeper. Did the basics OK but never did anything where you would say, wow, glad we had Craig Forrest in goal today.

Good at throwing keeper shapes just as the ball whistled past his right ear.
No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:10 - Oct 16 with 957 viewsbilllm

There's your save,
No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:11 - Oct 16 with 939 viewsIllinoisblue

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:10 - Oct 16 by billlm

There's your save,

Would anyone be surprised if we lose this 3-2? Facking hell

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:14 - Oct 16 with 897 viewsBurns7

He’s an ex League Two keeper trying to step up like Cornell was, we’re expecting too much too soon.
No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:19 - Oct 16 with 832 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re not blaming him but somehow you are. Weird post.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 17:19 - Oct 16 with 743 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 16:19 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

You’re not blaming him but somehow you are. Weird post.

Are you able to read? It's pretty clear what I'm saying.

I do blame him for the second. Nowhere.

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 17:31 - Oct 16 with 689 viewsgrow_our_own

"I'm not blaming him for the goal" - I am. He got a slight touch from a Cambs player and went down like a sack of spuds hoping for a free kick. It was never a free kick. A high ball in in the six yard box is always the keeper's responsibility. Should be at least punching. Hladky was pathetically lying on the ground. We are top conceders in L1, and I don't look much beyond him as to why. CBs have lost all confidence in Hladky. A few mins before they scored, he came kamikazee and got nowhere near, Cambs had an open goal. Edmunson was rightly livid.
Login to get fewer ads

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:00 - Oct 17 with 558 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 17:31 - Oct 16 by grow_our_own

"I'm not blaming him for the goal" - I am. He got a slight touch from a Cambs player and went down like a sack of spuds hoping for a free kick. It was never a free kick. A high ball in in the six yard box is always the keeper's responsibility. Should be at least punching. Hladky was pathetically lying on the ground. We are top conceders in L1, and I don't look much beyond him as to why. CBs have lost all confidence in Hladky. A few mins before they scored, he came kamikazee and got nowhere near, Cambs had an open goal. Edmunson was rightly livid.

You're talking about the second goal now, and yes, i do blame him for that.

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:06 - Oct 17 with 535 viewsjayessess

I think any keeper that's bottom of the league on save percentage inevitably can't be getting things right, can they?

We tend to excuse most things that aren't an outright error, but there are keepers at this level who do actually save the odd one-on-one and do save even quite well placed shots from outside the box.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:17 - Oct 17 with 499 viewsvanmunt

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 17:31 - Oct 16 by grow_our_own

It gets worse every time you see it, utterly pathetic goalkeeping.
No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:59 - Oct 17 with 456 viewsTractorCam

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:00 - Oct 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're talking about the second goal now, and yes, i do blame him for that.

Not forgetting the one 5 minutes earlier where i'm presuming he hasn't called for it, when Edmundson has flicked it behind him to the feet of a U's striker for an open goal.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 10:19 - Oct 17 with 409 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 09:59 - Oct 17 by TractorCam

Not forgetting the one 5 minutes earlier where i'm presuming he hasn't called for it, when Edmundson has flicked it behind him to the feet of a U's striker for an open goal.

Indeed, that was shocking too.

No real blame on Hladky on the goal on 10:24 - Oct 17 with 403 viewspatrickswell

Very poor keeping on the second goal though. He’s on the ground despite no one touching him. Had he been standing up, he could have caught the header.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024