Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) 16:47 - Oct 16 with 623 viewsDubtractor

This second half has sounded woeful.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 16:48]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:49 - Oct 16 with 609 viewsDanTheMan

It's not been great at all. We're lucky they missed the open net but the whole half we've been nervy.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:52 - Oct 16 with 542 viewsbilllm

There weak wnakers
For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:52 - Oct 16 with 536 viewshype313

Yet again we sh1t the bed after going ahead.

Edmundson was so weak for that goal

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:53 - Oct 16 with 514 viewsDarkHorse

Out-battled. Again.
For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:56 - Oct 16 with 430 viewsHerbivore

The defence isn't strong enough, our game management is piss poor. Our away record under Cook is shocking, he doesn't seem capable of the kind of proactive management you need when playing away and coming under pressure. If he can't rectify that very, very quickly then this season will become a write off. I am unconvinced he has the nous to make it happen, sadly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 16 with 367 viewsStewart27

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 16:56 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

The defence isn't strong enough, our game management is piss poor. Our away record under Cook is shocking, he doesn't seem capable of the kind of proactive management you need when playing away and coming under pressure. If he can't rectify that very, very quickly then this season will become a write off. I am unconvinced he has the nous to make it happen, sadly.

Agree

Why is he making league one so bloody difficult?
For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 17:05 - Oct 16 with 297 viewsHerbivore

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 16 by Stewart27

Agree

Why is he making league one so bloody difficult?

His long time assistant, meanwhile, is making it look pretty easy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 17:15 - Oct 16 with 245 viewsStewart27

For fooking fooks sake you useless shower of b@stards (n/t) on 17:05 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

His long time assistant, meanwhile, is making it look pretty easy.

Yes he is.

Haven’t Wigan also changed a lot of personnel? I didn’t think it was possible to produce results whilst having a new team.

No B2B wins is embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024