Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's it for me 16:55 - Oct 16 with 760 viewsBondiBlue

Cook out. Bringing on edwards and celina to see out the game? Naive and arrogant.

Poll: Which would you accept?

That's it for me on 16:56 - Oct 16 with 714 viewsBluroo

Agreed. A tactical simpleton.
That's it for me on 16:57 - Oct 16 with 642 viewsbilllm

100%, he's feing clueless,
That's it for me on 16:57 - Oct 16 with 639 viewsHerbivore

He barely ever makes subs that aren't like for like. Wigan and Pompey fans liked Cook but all said he doesn't have a Plan B. Whatever is happening on the pitch, he sticks to the same system and just brings on fresh legs. His inability to adjust in game is very worrying and has been all too evident too many times since he came here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That's it for me on 16:59 - Oct 16 with 555 viewsBurns7

Richardson clearly the brains behind Cooks success. He’s been appalling at Ipswich. Awful performance after awful performance. We’re as bad as anyone in this league, get him out.
That's it for me on 16:59 - Oct 16 with 552 viewsBondiBlue

That's it for me on 16:57 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

He barely ever makes subs that aren't like for like. Wigan and Pompey fans liked Cook but all said he doesn't have a Plan B. Whatever is happening on the pitch, he sticks to the same system and just brings on fresh legs. His inability to adjust in game is very worrying and has been all too evident too many times since he came here.

Does he think the players are so dumb they won't be able to figure out how to play with an extra defender for 10 minutes? Ironside had been mugging off burgess all day and we've got toto sat on the bench. Blows my mind.

Poll: Which would you accept?

That's it for me on 17:02 - Oct 16 with 458 viewsZXBlue

That's it for me on 16:59 - Oct 16 by BondiBlue

Does he think the players are so dumb they won't be able to figure out how to play with an extra defender for 10 minutes? Ironside had been mugging off burgess all day and we've got toto sat on the bench. Blows my mind.

Yep. Happened all game.
That's it for me on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 393 viewspointofblue

Toto on the bench… defies logic as much as anything.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That's it for me on 17:05 - Oct 16 with 356 viewscoleking

Surely if we had Toto on the bench and we were hanging on for dear life we would have put him on and sacrificed a forward lightweight that hadn’t had a touch with in 45 minutes anyway?? The ONLY surprise is it took Camb 40+ 2nd half minutes to get the equaliser!
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 17:07]

Poll: Cook out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024