Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bullied again 17:06 - Oct 16 with 530 views3_5_2

Awful 2nd half. Can’t cope with any physical players.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Bullied again on 17:51 - Oct 16 with 455 viewsTractorWood

Just didn't really show up 2nd half.

Was in the home end. Enormously frustrating.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bullied again on 18:57 - Oct 16 with 399 views3_5_2

Bullied again on 17:51 - Oct 16 by TractorWood

Just didn't really show up 2nd half.

Was in the home end. Enormously frustrating.

I was behind the goal. We lost the first few tackles / headers after half time and the die was cast. We had periods of pressure but no killer pass, especially from wide areas. We slowly got deeper and deeper and you could see it coming.

Hkadky is a strange one. Never seems to make a save just picks it out of the net

Only positive I can find is thank god I don’t have to go to that sh!those every home game. What a dump.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 19:56]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Bullied again on 19:30 - Oct 16 with 364 viewsTractorWood

Bullied again on 18:57 - Oct 16 by 3_5_2

I was behind the goal. We lost the first few tackles / headers after half time and the die was cast. We had periods of pressure but no killer pass, especially from wide areas. We slowly got deeper and deeper and you could see it coming.

Hkadky is a strange one. Never seems to make a save just picks it out of the net

Only positive I can find is thank god I don’t have to go to that sh!those every home game. What a dump.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 19:56]

I love a terrace but not sure I could stand the bum fight every week. The ground isn't great but the pub options make it a very agreeable day out.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bullied again on 20:00 - Oct 16 with 322 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree. And with Rotherham and Wycombe’s styles they are going to be licking their lips
Bullied again on 20:08 - Oct 16 with 301 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Just seen the highlights and our CBs looked soft as anything for both goals - Burgess got shrugged off for the first and then the second, Edmundson just got nudged out the way mid jump. Need more steel than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024