Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) 17:19 - Oct 16 with 845 viewsreusersfreekicks

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:22 - Oct 16 with 818 viewsblueprint

It’s a bit unfair if Morsy is going to be made a scapegoat.
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:23 - Oct 16 with 796 viewsDubtractor

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:22 - Oct 16 by blueprint

Not sure he is saying that, more that the issues were never about one player, more fundamentally about the way we set up every game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 16 with 779 viewschrismakin

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:22 - Oct 16 by blueprint

But wasn't it going to be his job to sort the side out, stop the side falling asleep after we score etc?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 16 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was good today for large parts, but of course he was never going to change everything.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:26 - Oct 16 with 744 viewsblueprint

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 16 by chrismakin

But wasn't it going to be his job to sort the side out, stop the side falling asleep after we score etc?

Possibly but the other players need to step up.

I still believe Cook is the problem as we clearly have decent players but they obviously are lacking in self belief.
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 16 with 714 viewsreusersfreekicks

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:23 - Oct 16 by Dubtractor

Not sure he is saying that, more that the issues were never about one player, more fundamentally about the way we set up every game.

Yep not blaming Morsy, more that Cook overhyped the impact on the team he might have
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 16 with 708 viewsBurns7

A bit unfair but he’s a Poundland Cole Skuse and we didn’t need that did we, but Cook didn’t like Bishop because he tried to get into the box so we’ve ended up hiring his mate instead of keeping the better player. He has to go.
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:56 - Oct 16 with 602 viewschrismakin

From the vid of him ignoring the fans and going straight in to the tunnel... you'd be forgiven for thinking he doesnt even want to be here.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:57 - Oct 16 with 580 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 16 by Burns7

A bit unfair but he’s a Poundland Cole Skuse and we didn’t need that did we, but Cook didn’t like Bishop because he tried to get into the box so we’ve ended up hiring his mate instead of keeping the better player. He has to go.

You do not understand football
Thought Morsy was going to change everything? (n/t) on 17:58 - Oct 16 with 566 viewschicoazul

How many games have we lost since he arrived.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024