Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" 18:13 - Oct 16 with 1167 viewsgtsb1966

Dear oh dear . https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/cook-on-cambridge-united-2-itfc-2-8417
Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 18:43 - Oct 16 with 1093 viewsHorseboy

Mick part 2
Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 18:55 - Oct 16 with 1069 viewsJ2BLUE

We travel as Ipswich Town. We should score again.

What the actual f##k is he talking about?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:06 - Oct 16 with 1025 viewsBlueBadger

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 18:55 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

I believe it's scouse for 'we go again'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:23 - Oct 16 with 974 viewsPinewoodblue

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:06 - Oct 16 by BlueBadger

I believe it's scouse for 'we go again'.

We go again, in turn, is scouse for no planB.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:33 - Oct 16 with 947 viewsBurns7

He’s never taking us up either.
Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:36 - Oct 16 with 931 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The half time talk must be a fascinating thing.

Does he tell the players to stop attacking the opposition in the second half or is it just the players that stop playing and don't listen to him?
Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 19:43 - Oct 16 with 898 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 18:43 - Oct 16 by Horseboy

Mick part 2

Ha! Have an uppy for that dry wit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 20:08 - Oct 16 with 842 viewsconfederateblue

It refers to the high standard he has both for himself and the team. An important away point today.

UPPA TOWEN
Login to get fewer ads

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 20:46 - Oct 16 with 757 viewsitfcjoe

So naive, no way we get close to promotion this season with him here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:07 - Oct 16 with 668 viewsN2_Blue

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 20:46 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

Its an absolute mess Joe isn't it. I have to admit i didn't think it could get this bad but we really don't seem to be making any progress at all and he inspires no confidence at all in his coaching and how he sets up the team. I'm really surprised because of his pedigree but its not working one bit.

What are your thoughts on Cook's position. Are you hearing anything at the club. Are Ashton and Owner fully behind him still?

Have they set any targets etc?

Surely this can't continue.

His post match comments are becoming more and more erratic too, he seems rattled.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:14 - Oct 16 with 636 viewschicoazul

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 20:46 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

6th in the form table over the last few games. 1 defeat in 7. We score plenty. Things are much steadier since Bolton. Yes today was a bit reverting to type but hopefully it will just be a blip. We have what is on paper a very good Keeper to come in and we have options to change the defence and centre mid if needed (should have been Carroll today though). Keep the faith blud. I’m confident come end of November things will look very good.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:16 - Oct 16 with 625 viewscoleking

Pragmatism?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 21:19]

Poll: Cook out

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:19 - Oct 16 with 601 viewsN2_Blue

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:14 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

6th in the form table over the last few games. 1 defeat in 7. We score plenty. Things are much steadier since Bolton. Yes today was a bit reverting to type but hopefully it will just be a blip. We have what is on paper a very good Keeper to come in and we have options to change the defence and centre mid if needed (should have been Carroll today though). Keep the faith blud. I’m confident come end of November things will look very good.

I thought Accrington was the blip.

Now today is a blip.

If we have a blip every other game we're not going to get very far?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:19 - Oct 16 with 595 viewschrismakin

Although that includes 16th 18th 20th and 24th

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:20 - Oct 16 with 585 viewsitfcjoe

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:07 - Oct 16 by N2_Blue

Its an absolute mess Joe isn't it. I have to admit i didn't think it could get this bad but we really don't seem to be making any progress at all and he inspires no confidence at all in his coaching and how he sets up the team. I'm really surprised because of his pedigree but its not working one bit.

What are your thoughts on Cook's position. Are you hearing anything at the club. Are Ashton and Owner fully behind him still?

Have they set any targets etc?

Surely this can't continue.

His post match comments are becoming more and more erratic too, he seems rattled.

I just can’t believe how much of a mess he is making of this, it’s almost impossible to put into words how poor we have been since he was appointed.

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:22 - Oct 16 with 556 viewschicoazul

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:19 - Oct 16 by chrismakin

Although that includes 16th 18th 20th and 24th

Can only play what’s in front of you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:24 - Oct 16 with 547 viewsFelstow1978

Has he played for any Big Clubs?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:26 - Oct 16 with 538 viewsitfcjoe

We’ve not played anyone good yet Chico, we’ve got Pompey, Wycombe and Plymouth away in the next couple of weeks - we just have no ability to see off pressure defensively. Can’t see how anyone decent doesn’t beat us. The likes of Rotherham are just going to beat us without getting out of first gear

It took the Bolton defeat for Cook to wake up to the full back positioning, will this be enough to wake up again - it’s almost unbelievable that we have the joint worst defence in the League. Worse than Doncaster who we stuck 6 past.

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:26 - Oct 16 with 538 viewsN2_Blue

Cook speaks " I'll never shut up shop" on 21:20 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

I just can’t believe how much of a mess he is making of this, it’s almost impossible to put into words how poor we have been since he was appointed.

I know, I'm genuinely shocked for a manager that has achieved such success as this level with squads arguably not as good as this one.

I get the feeling everyone around the club is waiting for it to click, is sure it has to come good because it's Paul Cook. I was his biggest fan, but i'm shocked at how naïve tactically he seems and how stubborn he is to change things because he has no back up plan.

I used to at least like how he came across in interviews but even those are annoying me now and i've actually stopped listening to him now.

I have zilch confidence for a night game at Fratton park and seem a comfortable defeat unfortunately. Should that happen i'd say the season is over and the clocks haven't even changed yet!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024