Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should have 18:42 - Oct 16 with 660 viewsWestover

We should have kept Wilson who plays every week for the team that's at the top of the league, he was worth a two year contract IMO.
We should have on 19:04 - Oct 16 with 610 viewsSouperJim

I thought at the time letting him go was an error. He's not going to win any awards on the ball, but he's a good no nonsense stopper at this level. We certainly would be conceding less piss weak goals off the back of the tiniest pressure with him in the side.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

We should have on 19:06 - Oct 16 with 594 viewsFtnfwest

Hindsight but tbh if we’d kept him, he’d have been rubbish for us, everyone is
We should have on 19:11 - Oct 16 with 564 views_sanctimoanious_

He’s played for the team at the top of the league at this stage for the past two seasons too
We should have on 20:53 - Oct 16 with 440 viewsN2_Blue

Yes it's looking strange.

Wilson was quite limited but a good no nonsense defender. I was happy to let go if we got in a better defender which shouldn't have been difficult.

However we've signed Burgess who is equally as poor as Wilson on the deck yet doesn't seem to be as good a defender.

Rather have Wilson and Nsiala to be honest, Burgess was playing for Accrington for a reason i guess. Not been impressed at all.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

We should have on 20:56 - Oct 16 with 424 viewschrismakin

We should have on 20:53 - Oct 16 by N2_Blue

Yes it's looking strange.

Wilson was quite limited but a good no nonsense defender. I was happy to let go if we got in a better defender which shouldn't have been difficult.

However we've signed Burgess who is equally as poor as Wilson on the deck yet doesn't seem to be as good a defender.

Rather have Wilson and Nsiala to be honest, Burgess was playing for Accrington for a reason i guess. Not been impressed at all.

Accrington conceded just 2 goals less than bottom club last season........... How was Burgess rated so highly?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We should have on 20:59 - Oct 16 with 404 viewsSwansea_Blue

There was something about him. He was a bit up and down, but I think I’m fair in saying most of us thought he was our best (or very close to best) CB last year. Wilson and Edmundson might have been a tasty combination.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024