Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … 19:23 - Oct 16 with 1419 viewsgalacticoblue

…would have done much better with this squad of players in comparison to Cook so far.

It’s worth noting he did much better with the last group of ‘lesser’ players as well.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 19:24 - Oct 16 with 1398 viewshype313

Lets not get carried away here, Lambert was woeful, along with the previous 4 jobs he had.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 19:25 - Oct 16 with 1384 viewsgalacticoblue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 19:24 - Oct 16 by hype313

Lets not get carried away here, Lambert was woeful, along with the previous 4 jobs he had.

Well cook is not living up to much then is he?
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 19:26 - Oct 16 with 1365 viewsWicklowBlue

Potentially unpopular, I'd say guaranteed unpopular. Whatever about Cook's current issues PRP was clueless.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 20:44 - Oct 16 with 1181 viewsGarv

Lambert wasn't as bad as is made out but I don't see how you can come to this conclusion, especially 'much better'. It's guesswork and just a stick to beat Cook with.

He did marginally better with the previous lot.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 21:24 - Oct 16 with 1113 viewsgalacticoblue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 20:44 - Oct 16 by Garv

Lambert wasn't as bad as is made out but I don't see how you can come to this conclusion, especially 'much better'. It's guesswork and just a stick to beat Cook with.

He did marginally better with the previous lot.

Guesswork? …. Lambert left Ipswich in playoff position- cook took us completely out of contention.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 22:35 - Oct 16 with 1026 viewsBlueForYou

Lambert had nothing to work with up front, if he had Pigott, Bonne, & Norwood, might he have done better? He was a one up front merchant too though. Just think two up there is the way!
Give me your drugs!! on 22:48 - Oct 16 with 991 viewsunstableblue

As I understand it after a brilliant German pre season camp and some improved passing performances early in that season.. he lost interest and disconnected from the club?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:06 - Oct 16 with 952 viewsEsseeja

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 22:35 - Oct 16 by BlueForYou

Lambert had nothing to work with up front, if he had Pigott, Bonne, & Norwood, might he have done better? He was a one up front merchant too though. Just think two up there is the way!

Our one up top formation that has made us score the most goals and conceded the joint most goals in the league?
Login to get fewer ads

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:38 - Oct 16 with 897 viewsTheBoyBlue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 21:24 - Oct 16 by galacticoblue

Guesswork? …. Lambert left Ipswich in playoff position- cook took us completely out of contention.

We happened to be somewhere vaguely in the area of the play-offs after a completely out of character run of results. That's not exactly the same.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:43 - Oct 16 with 878 viewsMach_foreignBlue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 21:24 - Oct 16 by galacticoblue

Cook took us completely out of contention......FFS.

That horrible group of wasters didn't turn up for THREE managers. Do we regret any of them leaving us? Not at all.

No excuses for Cook though for what's been going on now.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:49 - Oct 16 with 863 viewsdominiciawful

Lambert is the worst manager in the history of our club.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 00:41 - Oct 17 with 787 viewsSuffolktractor

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:49 - Oct 16 by dominiciawful

Lambert is the worst manager in the history of our club.

No way, Roy Keane totally dismantled our club.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 08:34 - Oct 17 with 585 viewsbluejacko

Lambert was lost without Culverhouse! And I’m sorry to say it’s looking very much the same with Cook without Richardson.
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 08:40 - Oct 17 with 572 viewspointofblue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 23:43 - Oct 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Cook took us completely out of contention......FFS.

That horrible group of wasters didn't turn up for THREE managers. Do we regret any of them leaving us? Not at all.

No excuses for Cook though for what's been going on now.

Three managers? I don’t think Hurst’s squad was anywhere good enough for the Championship and Lambert made a mess of the rebuild in January and the summer. Interestingly in both seasons under him we started well then faded, which suggests fitness or a lack of ability to adapt came into play as much, if not more, than the players not turning up.

Would Lambert have done better with this bunch? All I’ll say is I don’t think he would have done any worse.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 09:00 - Oct 17 with 520 viewslondontractorboy57

Mickma would do well with this squa
A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 09:13 - Oct 17 with 502 viewsnorfsufblue

A potentially unpopular opinion - Lambert … on 09:00 - Oct 17 by londontractorboy57

Mickma would do well with this squa

I tell you whi would turn this squad into a goal machine... George Burley thats who...
And he would have the right coaches in for the right problem.... how many times did he employ really good people for specific problems and get results.... and no he not too old... he's a proper Town man
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 11:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024