Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions 21:11 - Oct 16 with 846 viewscoleking

It did for Shambert (eventually)

Poll: Cook out

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 21:16 - Oct 16 with 809 viewschrismakin

Yeah Phil, ask him if last years side would have let 2 goals go in against Cambridge ;)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 21:46 - Oct 16 with 745 viewsWicklowBlue

Ok so Phil asking awkward questions will make a difference. Right that will sort it all out...no offence Phil.

It amazes me that some posters think that Cook is unaware of the issues we have. But having to answer questions will make Cook realise what is going wrong. Give Cook some amount of credit as I am sure he is not happy with the result today.
Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:00 - Oct 16 with 674 viewsN2_Blue

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 21:46 - Oct 16 by WicklowBlue

Ok so Phil asking awkward questions will make a difference. Right that will sort it all out...no offence Phil.

It amazes me that some posters think that Cook is unaware of the issues we have. But having to answer questions will make Cook realise what is going wrong. Give Cook some amount of credit as I am sure he is not happy with the result today.

Give Cook some credit?

For what?

FFS read what you are saying. It makes no sense. And if cook can see what everyone else is seeing why is he not changing it? He doesn't have a plan B. His plan A is not working with the previous squad or this squad so currently as a club we are fooked.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:10 - Oct 16 with 649 viewsWicklowBlue

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:00 - Oct 16 by N2_Blue

Give Cook some credit?

For what?

FFS read what you are saying. It makes no sense. And if cook can see what everyone else is seeing why is he not changing it? He doesn't have a plan B. His plan A is not working with the previous squad or this squad so currently as a club we are fooked.

Do you think Cook was happy with spunking away a 2 nil lead? That was the point I was making, along with multiple posts that if you expect Cook to have a plan b then more fool you because that is not the case.

Nice to hear you think we are fooked, so a draw against Cambridge means all is lost. Once again for the record I'm really concerned about the results but this overeaction is ridiculous.

I'd prefer to be analysing the game, what needs to be fixed and then hold Cook accountable for that. Rather than reactionary posts like this.
Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:18 - Oct 16 with 619 viewsN2_Blue

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:10 - Oct 16 by WicklowBlue

Do you think Cook was happy with spunking away a 2 nil lead? That was the point I was making, along with multiple posts that if you expect Cook to have a plan b then more fool you because that is not the case.

Nice to hear you think we are fooked, so a draw against Cambridge means all is lost. Once again for the record I'm really concerned about the results but this overeaction is ridiculous.

I'd prefer to be analysing the game, what needs to be fixed and then hold Cook accountable for that. Rather than reactionary posts like this.

you've lost it!?

It's not reactionary. It's 30 games! Not one shoddy half v Cambridge.

Yes of course Cook is not happy, not of us are...but he is the only one that can change things, not us, but my point is he doesn't know what to do, he seems lost. He's saying contradictory things in his interviews, always a worrying sign

How is it, more fool me for Cook not having a plan B. I'd say any manager in any profession should have a Plan B.

He may never have needed one before but eventually in his career he was going to need one, that is the proof of a real manager and unfortunately to my surprise Cook is being found out.

I was a Cook fan, I wanted him here but I'm shocked at the mess of things he has made.

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 23:13 - Oct 16 with 549 viewsWicklowBlue

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 22:18 - Oct 16 by N2_Blue

you've lost it!?

It's not reactionary. It's 30 games! Not one shoddy half v Cambridge.

Yes of course Cook is not happy, not of us are...but he is the only one that can change things, not us, but my point is he doesn't know what to do, he seems lost. He's saying contradictory things in his interviews, always a worrying sign

How is it, more fool me for Cook not having a plan B. I'd say any manager in any profession should have a Plan B.

He may never have needed one before but eventually in his career he was going to need one, that is the proof of a real manager and unfortunately to my surprise Cook is being found out.

I was a Cook fan, I wanted him here but I'm shocked at the mess of things he has made.

I think you need to review my post in terms of the OP. It most definitely more fool all of you who think Cook will move to a Plan B which I interpret into changing tactics/formation etc. We were warned many moons ago it's Plan A and if that doesn't work do it better so no surprises here. What is wrong with having a game plan and sticking to it? It's more an indictment on the original tactics or players not being able to fulfill such.

ITFC were a complete mess before Cook arrived, has he improved this piece no I don't think so. However I am not shocked as we were muck for years....will Cook turn it around not sure.
Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 23:24 - Oct 16 with 520 viewsN2_Blue

Time for Phil to start asking awkward questions on 23:13 - Oct 16 by WicklowBlue

I think you need to review my post in terms of the OP. It most definitely more fool all of you who think Cook will move to a Plan B which I interpret into changing tactics/formation etc. We were warned many moons ago it's Plan A and if that doesn't work do it better so no surprises here. What is wrong with having a game plan and sticking to it? It's more an indictment on the original tactics or players not being able to fulfill such.

ITFC were a complete mess before Cook arrived, has he improved this piece no I don't think so. However I am not shocked as we were muck for years....will Cook turn it around not sure.

"What is wrong with having a game plan and sticking to it?"

At what point does implementer of said game plan realize it's not going to work, 10 games? 20 games? 30 games (where we are at now). 50 games? Well Paul, I doubt you will make 40.

Do you think the most successful managers have just one game plan and flog it relentlessly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024