Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One 21:28 - Oct 16 with 1554 viewsBurns7

Who’d have predicted that in 2018 when we sacked Hurst and still had everything to play for in the Championship? This is the stuff of nightmares for me. I just can’t believe how badly it has all gone and I worrying it will get worse still. I really don’t see much in this team or manager that suggests it’s ever going up, aside from Bonne and Burns we look like a bang average League One side and I don’t find that acceptable for Ipswich Town.
It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 21:32 - Oct 16 with 1517 viewstonydinning

"It's probably for the best to go down so we can rebuild"

Poll: Is it time to rotate keepers and give Walton his spot back?

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 21:34 - Oct 16 with 1505 viewsBurns7

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 21:32 - Oct 16 by tonydinning

"It's probably for the best to go down so we can rebuild"

That mob are still telling everyone else they are wrong as well. It’s bizarre for a fanbase to be so accepting of absolute rubbish. This is exactly how Evans got away with 13 years of destruction isn’t it?
It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:29 - Oct 30 with 1244 viewsBurns7

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 21:34 - Oct 16 by Burns7

That mob are still telling everyone else they are wrong as well. It’s bizarre for a fanbase to be so accepting of absolute rubbish. This is exactly how Evans got away with 13 years of destruction isn’t it?

Four seasons in League One. Absolutely miserable time at this club.
It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:32 - Oct 30 with 1199 viewsurbanblue

Did you watch the game today?
It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:43 - Oct 30 with 1138 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

"when we sacked Hurst and still had everything to play for in the Championship?"

Wait, what?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:44 - Oct 30 with 1125 viewsdominiciawful

Troll.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:44 - Oct 30 with 1120 viewschrismakin

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:43 - Oct 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

"when we sacked Hurst and still had everything to play for in the Championship?"

Wait, what?!

Ignoring the rest of his post. He is right.

Lambet had 31 games and won 4.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:49 - Oct 30 with 1090 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:44 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Ignoring the rest of his post. He is right.

Lambet had 31 games and won 4.

We were well adrift at the bottom and had a terrible team after Hurst replaced our best players with worse lower league ones. "Everything to play for" suggests we were in some sort of good position. That's patently nonsense.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:54 - Oct 30 with 1066 viewschrismakin

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:49 - Oct 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

We were well adrift at the bottom and had a terrible team after Hurst replaced our best players with worse lower league ones. "Everything to play for" suggests we were in some sort of good position. That's patently nonsense.

Think he just means in games doesn't he? And Lambert also had a window in that too.

Not saying Lambert should have done it.. but 4 wins in 31 was shocking. But got a 5 year deal coz blueaction made a banner for him lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 18:03 - Oct 30 with 1013 viewsPinewoodblue

Never thought anyone cold out blub bluefish but Burns7 has managed it well done.

A few weeks Burns7 wrote

“ I am a ST holder but the last train back to Cambridge (I live just outside of it) is at 9:45 tomorrow and often gets cancelled. I was wondering if anyone from the Cambridge/Haverhill/NW Essex area is heading to the game via car and would like to share the fuel bill?”

If anyone responded you have my deepest sympathy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 18:19 - Oct 30 with 934 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:54 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Think he just means in games doesn't he? And Lambert also had a window in that too.

Not saying Lambert should have done it.. but 4 wins in 31 was shocking. But got a 5 year deal coz blueaction made a banner for him lol.

I'm not even talking about Lambert. We were sh!te. No-one decent wanted to come to us in Jan.

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 18:50 - Oct 30 with 852 viewsRyorry

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 17:29 - Oct 30 by Burns7

Four seasons in League One. Absolutely miserable time at this club.

In the "most miserable" league table, you're consistently top though.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 715 viewsEly_Blue

It’s looking like 4 seasons in League One on 18:03 - Oct 30 by Pinewoodblue

Never thought anyone cold out blub bluefish but Burns7 has managed it well done.

A few weeks Burns7 wrote

“ I am a ST holder but the last train back to Cambridge (I live just outside of it) is at 9:45 tomorrow and often gets cancelled. I was wondering if anyone from the Cambridge/Haverhill/NW Essex area is heading to the game via car and would like to share the fuel bill?”

If anyone responded you have my deepest sympathy.

Not sure I’ve ever seen the 2 of them logged on at the same time………….. read into that what you will

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024