Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmondson and Hladky 21:50 - Oct 16 with 1979 viewsRobTheMonk

Edmondson in the games Hladky has played, has been giving him massive rollickings over various things. Looked like he wanted to smack some sense into him today.

What is keeping Walton out?

Do the club need to look at the goalkeeper coaching? Defensive communication seems fractured at the moment.
Edmondson and Hladky on 21:52 - Oct 16 with 1951 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58942834

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Edmondson and Hladky on 21:56 - Oct 16 with 1891 viewsLankHenners

Burgess doesn’t seem to have much faith in him - every game there’s a few occasions when he’ll head the ball away rather than let Hladky claim it. Should’ve conceded today when he headed it across our box to an unmarked player when Hladky had already committed to catching a cross.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Edmondson and Hladky on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 1835 viewsBasuco

Hladky is struggling at this level, he looks very poor and should not be in the team.
Edmondson and Hladky on 22:08 - Oct 16 with 1792 viewsRobTheMonk

Edmondson and Hladky on 22:03 - Oct 16 by Basuco

Hladky is struggling at this level, he looks very poor and should not be in the team.

Catch 22 with the goalies at the moment. Hladky as you say is struggling, Holy has looked mistake ridden and Walton is in Ipswich injury purgatory.

Anyone know the severity of Walton's injury?
Edmondson and Hladky on 23:09 - Oct 16 with 1645 viewsF1Blue

I was in exile in the Newmarket Road End (what a sh1t hole BTW) with my brother who's a Cambridge fan.

Edmundson lost his sh1t with Hladky when the Cambridge player put it over the bar. Didn't see the build up due to trying to remain inconspicuous but lots of F*#k offs from Edmundson. The body language suggests our defensive team haven't gelled in the slightest as well as their performance.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 23:15]
Edmondson and Hladky on 23:45 - Oct 16 with 1493 viewsStNeotsBlue

Edmondson and Hladky on 23:09 - Oct 16 by F1Blue

I was in exile in the Newmarket Road End (what a sh1t hole BTW) with my brother who's a Cambridge fan.

Edmundson lost his sh1t with Hladky when the Cambridge player put it over the bar. Didn't see the build up due to trying to remain inconspicuous but lots of F*#k offs from Edmundson. The body language suggests our defensive team haven't gelled in the slightest as well as their performance.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 23:15]

I was in the Habbin terrace and that moment was obvious from over half the ground away.

I'm usually quite an optimistic type bit the fact all 2ndhalf we were all saying we need a 2 goal cushion to relax and enjoy the game is sh1t and depressing.
Edmondson and Hladky on 23:47 - Oct 16 with 1471 viewsGarv

Edmondson and Hladky on 21:56 - Oct 16 by LankHenners

Burgess doesn’t seem to have much faith in him - every game there’s a few occasions when he’ll head the ball away rather than let Hladky claim it. Should’ve conceded today when he headed it across our box to an unmarked player when Hladky had already committed to catching a cross.

Pretty sure that was Edmundson and it was his ball all day long, Hladky didn't need to get involved.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edmondson and Hladky on 23:56 - Oct 16 with 1439 viewsBLUEBEAT

Holy is obviously better than Hladky.

Hladky has had plenty of game time now and I don’t see much there.

Is the other new keeper injured?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 23:57]

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Edmondson and Hladky on 00:11 - Oct 17 with 1374 viewsGarv

Edmondson and Hladky on 23:56 - Oct 16 by BLUEBEAT

Holy is obviously better than Hladky.

Hladky has had plenty of game time now and I don’t see much there.

Is the other new keeper injured?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 23:57]

Holy will make the odd clanger but tends to make up for it with the saves he makes. Hladky has hardly made any saves has he?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edmondson and Hladky on 13:38 - Oct 17 with 890 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Edmondson and Hladky on 21:56 - Oct 16 by LankHenners

As someone who’s played in goal, he should never have come for that.

He had no business being there. It’s the keepers shout from behind that has caused Edmundson to miss his clearing header.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Edmondson and Hladky on 13:44 - Oct 17 with 852 viewsLankHenners

Edmondson and Hladky on 13:38 - Oct 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

He had no business being there. It’s the keepers shout from behind that has caused Edmundson to miss his clearing header.

I wasn't necessarily blaming him, just highlighting an example of the general lack of communication/trust there seems to be among the GK and CBs.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Edmondson and Hladky on 13:47 - Oct 17 with 816 viewsChrisd

I agree. The cross was flat and was quite a distance out, let the defender deal with that. Perhaps he felt he had to come for it to show his capability? Sometimes when things aren’t going for you, you want to create something to show your ability and prove your worth instead of just keeping things simple and concentrating on doing those things confidently. He certainly looks a keeper low in confidence at the moment.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Edmondson and Hladky on 14:25 - Oct 17 with 688 viewsSamWhiteUK

I struggled to tell what had happened as I had no sense of depth, but it was my initial assumption that Hladky had called for it and Edmondson had taken it away from him. I did wonder why Edmondson yelled at him so much
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024