Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not flouncing, no meltdown, Cook in but...... 21:59 - Oct 16 with 475 viewsMaySixth

why do we look knackered every game on 80 minutes?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Not flouncing, no meltdown, Cook in but...... on 22:09 - Oct 16 with 451 viewsjayessess

I don't know that we are knackered really. I think any team that pushes themselves 20 yards further up the pitch puts us under pressure. We retreat, we start knocking it long, we get stuck in our half. Shrewsbury did it to us after 25 minutes last week. Accrington did it from half time. Cambridge chose not to do it until the 80th minute is all.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Not flouncing, no meltdown, Cook in but...... on 23:32 - Oct 16 with 375 viewsGarv

Not flouncing, no meltdown, Cook in but...... on 22:09 - Oct 16 by jayessess

I don't know that we are knackered really. I think any team that pushes themselves 20 yards further up the pitch puts us under pressure. We retreat, we start knocking it long, we get stuck in our half. Shrewsbury did it to us after 25 minutes last week. Accrington did it from half time. Cambridge chose not to do it until the 80th minute is all.

To be fair we knocked it long all game, the difference in the first half we made it stuck because Chaplin and Aluko are good at that and they keep the ball well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024