Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? 08:44 - Oct 17 with 1211 viewsCopfordBlue

He’d be my choice

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 08:51 - Oct 17 with 1186 viewsHeadWestBlue

Be careful how you phrase your questions… we could end up with Cook as Manager, Peter Reid in a consultative role and Wilder as chief adviser to the consultant.
Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 09:02 - Oct 17 with 1137 viewspointofblue

He loves wing backs, doesn’t he?

Woolfenden - Edmundson - Burgess
Burns - Morsy - Evans - Coulsen
Celina
Bonne - Pigott

Could work.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 09:10 - Oct 17 with 1104 viewsHighgateBlue

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 08:51 - Oct 17 by HeadWestBlue

Be careful how you phrase your questions… we could end up with Cook as Manager, Peter Reid in a consultative role and Wilder as chief adviser to the consultant.

And what's wrong with that? :)

Ever since Lambert told the fans we needed structure, fans have wanted structure over results, rather than "performances" over results. I have no idea why fans took this as gospel, because they hated Lambert (despite his superior managerial record at ITFC to Cook).

And as far as I can see, structure means appointing as many backroom staff as possible...
Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 09:20 - Oct 17 with 1051 viewsFPL_Tractor

Whilst I’ve not given up on Cook I’d love Wilder here, but I think he deserves a Chanpoonship club to be honest. But I guess we’ve persuaded some players to drop.

Part of my concern is if not Cook then who do we go for? I’d say Wilder is unlikely. Appleton too. They could go young but that’s risky (Ashley Cole?)

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 09:54 - Oct 17 with 964 viewsgazzer1999

Hope not
Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 10:14 - Oct 17 with 896 viewsjayessess

probably not, but if you chuck enough money at it, who knows?

We've not had a manager since McCarthy who actually added any value to the players at their disposal, so the question of who next is kind of redundant. Current top 6 managers in this league include Ryan Lowe, Leam Richardson and Liam Manning, all of whom had never managed at this level before getting their current job.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 770 viewsTheBlueGnu

Who ever is next will still be sh1t irrespective of whether they have been good anywhere else. It's just an Ipswich thing.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 685 viewsRozz

Mick Mccarthy could be available tomorrow morning...
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think Chris Wilder would come here? on 14:47 - Oct 17 with 583 viewspatrickswell

One of Wilder's traits when Sheffield United were on the rise under him was a constant striving for better. He would still find things to carpet his team for regardless of how well they had played, and 9 times out of 10 they would follow it up with another good result. This squad haven't shown any of that mentality yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024