Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently 10:09 - Oct 17 with 3228 viewsElderGrizzly

As a guest of Ashton.

Another consultant?
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 10:12 - Oct 17 with 3210 viewsKeno

Maybe he will be consultant they use to the consult with on the appointment of further consultants and their consultative roles with regards to the areas they will consult upon and whether there needs to be further consultation on the appointment of future consultants to help the consultants

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 10:44 - Oct 17 with 3109 viewsBurns7

Hopefully not asking him about our disabled supporters.
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 12:39 - Oct 17 with 2965 viewsTangledupin_Blue

He is not qualified. Not from Liverpool.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 13:00 - Oct 17 with 2875 viewsBluefish

I didn't notice him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 13:10 - Oct 17 with 2852 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Eileen Drewery being brought in as the club faith healer.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 2725 viewsIllinoisblue

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 13:10 - Oct 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

Eileen Drewery being brought in as the club faith healer.

She’s got work to do with Norwood.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 15:41 - Oct 17 with 2525 viewsVic

I’d have him as manager in a flash.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 16:17 - Oct 17 with 2434 views3_5_2

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 15:41 - Oct 17 by Vic

I’d have him as manager in a flash.

I’d have him as a player, even at his age.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 16:23 - Oct 17 with 2410 viewsBent_double

He's gonna be doing a duet with Peter Reid.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:01 - Oct 17 with 2348 viewsRomeo4

Perhaps we’re holding an England 86 squad reunion. Hoddle, Reid, Butcher. It’ll be Steve Hodge next
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:02 - Oct 17 with 2345 viewsPhilTWTD

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:01 - Oct 17 by Romeo4

Perhaps we’re holding an England 86 squad reunion. Hoddle, Reid, Butcher. It’ll be Steve Hodge next

I met Steve Hodge at Portman Road about two years ago, presumably scoping things out ahead of the reunion.
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:33 - Oct 17 with 2254 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Whoa! Now hold on.

Has anyone ever seen Bluefish and Hoddle in the same room?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:41 - Oct 17 with 2207 viewsgazzer1999

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 16:23 - Oct 17 by Bent_double

He's gonna be doing a duet with Peter Reid.

That should cheer him up
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 23:11 - Oct 17 with 1884 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:02 - Oct 17 by PhilTWTD

I met Steve Hodge at Portman Road about two years ago, presumably scoping things out ahead of the reunion.

He was just sussing out the situation (2yrs) in advance.
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 12:09 - Oct 18 with 1576 viewssotd78

Perhaps he could do some sort of exorcism of the ground. It might be a blessed good idea to get as many done as we can since we are clearly under some malevolent influences.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 14:03 - Oct 18 with 1462 viewsWakh

A Hoddle/dyer partnership
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 18:59 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewsBlueForYou

3-5-2 at last..!!
Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 19:18 - Oct 18 with 1225 viewsbelgablue

I saw him the stands when we played Bolton. That was the in May 2000 though. Maybe he’s had an offer for 20 years but still hasn’t made up his mind.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 19:25 - Oct 18 with 1206 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Hoddle was watching us yesterday apparently on 17:01 - Oct 17 by Romeo4

Or Gary Stevens. No, probably not, more likely Gary Stevens. No, hang about, I was probably right the first time, definitely Gary Stevens.

I'm getting confused now. Maybe it was Trevor Steven?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024