Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... 11:33 - Oct 17 with 4859 viewsITFCBlues

Gotta feel for Cardiff fans having to endure this..

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:47 - Oct 17 with 1479 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 12:09 - Oct 17 by Mullet

Wtf are you on about? It’s been nothing but worse since Mick left. Why you lot need to keep pretending Christ knows, but you can pick any low point from that era and it doesn’t compare.

6 or 7k fans tend to think otherwise...

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:48 - Oct 17 with 1473 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 12:11 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Cardiff have started well, should really have scored just now.

Yeah mate, they've been superb 😂😂😂

Cardiff fans love him

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:48 - Oct 17 with 1469 viewsKeaneish

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:38 - Oct 17 by pointofblue

Think this will be it for him - he’s been competent everywhere he’s been but if feels like the wheels have come off quite dramatically at Cardiff.

I’d argue his last three appointments have been failures, add to that the last two years being here and it’s very much a downward trajectory. I’ve said this for some time and it’s all coming to fruition now in my view. Of course, the old guard will differ but we’ve become used to that back and forth ritual.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:51 - Oct 17 with 1441 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:48 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

Yeah mate, they've been superb 😂😂😂

Cardiff fans love him

They started the game well and looked the more likely to score until Patterson scored a beauty for Swansea. The fact they've gone to pot since then and been beaten handily doesn't change that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 1416 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:48 - Oct 17 by Keaneish

I’d argue his last three appointments have been failures, add to that the last two years being here and it’s very much a downward trajectory. I’ve said this for some time and it’s all coming to fruition now in my view. Of course, the old guard will differ but we’ve become used to that back and forth ritual.

Quite, there's a reason we were getting 11 or 12k crowds each week and cheering a shot on goal towards the end of his time here.

Playing 5 CB's today is utterly criminal and typical of Mick.

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:01 - Oct 17 with 1383 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:51 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

They started the game well and looked the more likely to score until Patterson scored a beauty for Swansea. The fact they've gone to pot since then and been beaten handily doesn't change that.

The fact they started well is irrelevant when they've been pumped again.

Conceded 13 and scored 1 in the last 4 all whilst playing 5 CB's. Perfectly sums Mick up and his anti football.

Feel for the Cardiff fans

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:14 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:01 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

The fact they started well is irrelevant when they've been pumped again.

Conceded 13 and scored 1 in the last 4 all whilst playing 5 CB's. Perfectly sums Mick up and his anti football.

Feel for the Cardiff fans

The fact they started well is relevant to me posting that they'd started well at the time when they'd started well. It's not rocket science. I'm sure Cardiff would rather be struggling in the Championship than struggling in League 1, mate.

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:28 - Oct 17 with 1312 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:14 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

The fact they started well is relevant to me posting that they'd started well at the time when they'd started well. It's not rocket science. I'm sure Cardiff would rather be struggling in the Championship than struggling in League 1, mate.

They may not be if Mick stays in charge!

Who knows what state he will leave them in, wouldn't be the first club he leaves that then nose dives down the leagues!

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:32 - Oct 17 with 1305 views_sanctimoanious_

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:14 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

You know what guys it is possible that it was utterly, utterly dire under Mick and truly dreadful since Mick. There is an area of grey in every argument.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 14:44]
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:55 - Oct 17 with 1266 viewsKeaneish

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 13:53 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

Quite, there's a reason we were getting 11 or 12k crowds each week and cheering a shot on goal towards the end of his time here.

Playing 5 CB's today is utterly criminal and typical of Mick.

I read a report in the week saying he was likely to make changes. I highly suspect every Cardiff fan expected it to be a move away from playing five centre backs. In typical belligerent fashion, he persisted in what may have been a job saving fixture.

Cardiff are now worse off than they were under Harris playing an equally bad standard of football. Small upturn aside, that top six squad that he inherited look beleaguered. I’ll be interested to know his win percentage of over the last 5 years or so.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 1246 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:55 - Oct 17 by Keaneish

I read a report in the week saying he was likely to make changes. I highly suspect every Cardiff fan expected it to be a move away from playing five centre backs. In typical belligerent fashion, he persisted in what may have been a job saving fixture.

Cardiff are now worse off than they were under Harris playing an equally bad standard of football. Small upturn aside, that top six squad that he inherited look beleaguered. I’ll be interested to know his win percentage of over the last 5 years or so.

They’re awful. Watching that today brought back bad memories of hoof ball and footballers unable to string 3 passes together. I expect he’ll be gone pretty soon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 1243 views_sanctimoanious_

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 14:55 - Oct 17 by Keaneish

Really bizarre Herbivore decided to down vote this. Odd
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:04 - Oct 17 with 1227 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:01 - Oct 17 by _sanctimoanious_

Really bizarre Herbivore decided to down vote this. Odd

Not really. The notion that Mick inherited a top 6 squad at Cardiff was well worth a down vote.

Cardiff lose 6 on bounce for first time since 1985. their forum in meltdown. 26% on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 1203 viewsunstableblue

Possession

5CBs again

Dour dour dour

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 1198 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:04 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Not really. The notion that Mick inherited a top 6 squad at Cardiff was well worth a down vote.

Top 6 squad or not, he's done a dreadful job and turned them into a side battling relegation whilst playing awful hoofball. Leaving another club in a dreadful state whilst turning fans against the team.

As I said earlier, there's a reason we lost 7 or 8k fans whilst he was in charge.

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 1197 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?450498-Micks-comments-about-Bersant-Celina
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:16 - Oct 17 with 1186 viewsbazza

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 12:04 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

Don't care how bad we are now, it'd never be as bad as the last couple of years under Mick.

It’s not far off ..
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:17 - Oct 17 with 1180 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:14 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

Top 6 squad or not, he's done a dreadful job and turned them into a side battling relegation whilst playing awful hoofball. Leaving another club in a dreadful state whilst turning fans against the team.

As I said earlier, there's a reason we lost 7 or 8k fans whilst he was in charge.

Our average home attendance in Mick's first full season was 17,111. Our average attendance in his last season was 16,272. How are you getting to 7k or 8k fans being lost under Mick other than just making it up?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:18 - Oct 17 with 1178 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:14 - Oct 17 by ITFCBlues

It’s hard to argue with that. At the same time, up until that poisonous last year, he was getting us punching above our weight too.

That it went all tits up after Mick left shouldn’t really come into the equation. That was down to Hurst and Evans giving him a free run to get rid of our best players and rip up the team.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:18 - Oct 17 with 1169 viewsHerbivore

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:16 - Oct 17 by bazza

It’s not far off ..

Languishing in midtable in League 1 is worse than languishing in midtable in the Championship, imo. And in reality as well as imo.

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 1161 viewsbazza

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 12:09 - Oct 17 by Mullet

Wtf are you on about? It’s been nothing but worse since Mick left. Why you lot need to keep pretending Christ knows, but you can pick any low point from that era and it doesn’t compare.

Anyone pretending it was all rosey before mick Left needs a reality check… anyone who thinks it’s currently better .. needs a check up from the neck up.
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 1159 viewsgtsb1966

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:17 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Our average home attendance in Mick's first full season was 17,111. Our average attendance in his last season was 16,272. How are you getting to 7k or 8k fans being lost under Mick other than just making it up?

How about answering the first paragraph in the post. You must agree with that.
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:24 - Oct 17 with 1148 viewsITFCBlues

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:17 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

We were getting 11 or 12k almost weekly towards the end, that's where I'm getting it from. That was also including a number of season ticket holders who just didn't turn up!

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:26 - Oct 17 with 1145 viewsbazza

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:18 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Languishing in midtable in League 1 is worse than languishing in midtable in the Championship, imo. And in reality as well as imo.

If I had to compare something to the years since mick left… I think it would be
That little man yodelling on the price is right.. falling off the top
Of The mountain..
Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:30 - Oct 17 with 1126 viewsbazza

Cardiff playing with 5 cbs today against Swansea... on 15:18 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

Actually .. after the play off season, not from when he left..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024