Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mighty Flynn 17:28 - Oct 17 with 2298 viewsMullet

What a shame for us he’s outgrown us alongside other failures last season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Mighty Flynn on 21:28 - Oct 17 with 295 views_sanctimoanious_

The Mighty Flynn on 21:05 - Oct 17 by Stenvict

With regards to this whole "didn't want to be here" nonsense, surely everyone can see he just wanted to further his career by moving to a club in a higher league than us. I'm sure if you ask almost every one of our current players if they would like to move to a Championship club if we don't go up this year, they'd all say yes.

So he didn’t want be here.
The Mighty Flynn on 21:38 - Oct 17 with 284 viewsStenvict

The Mighty Flynn on 21:28 - Oct 17 by _sanctimoanious_

So he didn’t want be here.

He didn't want to be in L1, and knew he was better than L1. Everyone knew he was too good for this league

Poll: What will be announced first?

The Mighty Flynn on 21:44 - Oct 17 with 278 viewsJ2BLUE

The Mighty Flynn on 21:38 - Oct 17 by Stenvict

He didn't want to be in L1, and knew he was better than L1. Everyone knew he was too good for this league

No one is denying that. Good for him. I think people are just saying he's gone and they have no desire to follow his career. I feel the same. Good luck to him but other than any potential add ons I really couldn't care less how his career turns out now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Exactly on 21:59 - Oct 17 with 262 viewsunstableblue

Exactly on 20:03 - Oct 17 by itfcjoe

No one slated you for rating Downes

Yes they did… do I need to go and paste them?!

Unstable - Downes has the attributes to be a top championship midfielder; response: well he’s hidden those attributes pretty well

I could go on

Man you’ve lost the plot tonight

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Exactly on 22:06 - Oct 17 with 259 viewsitfcjoe

Exactly on 21:59 - Oct 17 by unstableblue

Yes they did… do I need to go and paste them?!

Unstable - Downes has the attributes to be a top championship midfielder; response: well he’s hidden those attributes pretty well

I could go on

Man you’ve lost the plot tonight

People disagreeing with you is not slating you - you are making out you held some wildly out there opinion that the guy getting PL interest was good in League One.

Everyone could see it, some just pretended they couldn’t because he’d asked to leave. Every single team that lost in the play offs in the Championship had bids accepted for him this summer, it’s not out there to suggest he is very good.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Mighty Flynn on 22:22 - Oct 17 with 239 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Mighty Flynn on 18:34 - Oct 17 by Burns7

Downes is a better player than Morsy, which is why ones stepped up to progress his career and the other has joined his mate on a jolly in a lower league. I’d rather have Bishop playing than the like if Harper, Edwards, Morsy and co. Burns is a good player but the rest are League One through and through. The results don’t lie.

Some of the responses in this thread are quite something but you stating you’d rather have Bishop over Edwards may be the nuttiest thing I’ve ever seen on this website. Absolutely insane.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Mighty Flynn on 22:23 - Oct 17 with 237 viewsBurns7

The Mighty Flynn on 18:57 - Oct 17 by Keaneish

I’m a big Downes fan and he’s a huge miss. The rest of your post is at odds with reality.

Downes played in a side not out of the top half of this league. None of Cooks signings have managed that at Ipswich. It's jobs for the boys and a easy ride, they are getting found out. If Morsy was worth keeping in the Championship, do you think Boro would have let him go? Absolutely not.

Burns and Bonne are the bets hes signed and ones probably going in January, hopefully along with the manager. Chaplin is decent enough too, the rest are League One players, playing drab League One standard football. Theyd sink like a stone in the league above. They couldn't beat Morecambe at home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024