Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has norwood actually done? 22:41 - Oct 17 with 1466 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Anyone know some sort of ‘def info’ and not from the talking tw***

Poll: Final points total?

What has norwood actually done? on 22:58 - Oct 17 with 1383 viewsBasuco

My pure guess is that he has given Paul Cook and his coaching team, an appraisal of their coaching ability after 15 games. After all we can all see that something big is missing when opposition teams make a change at half time, we do nothing and then generally just concede goals and look rubbish. Not helped when his former assistant is currently managing the team that is second in the table with two games in hand. (That is a pure guess, I have no inside info, I have just watched a large number of second half capitulations)
What has norwood actually done? on 23:00 - Oct 17 with 1372 viewspositivity

What has norwood actually done? on 22:58 - Oct 17 by Basuco

My pure guess is that he has given Paul Cook and his coaching team, an appraisal of their coaching ability after 15 games. After all we can all see that something big is missing when opposition teams make a change at half time, we do nothing and then generally just concede goals and look rubbish. Not helped when his former assistant is currently managing the team that is second in the table with two games in hand. (That is a pure guess, I have no inside info, I have just watched a large number of second half capitulations)

can just see norwood sitting down with a clipboard giving the coaching team an appraisal of their coaching ability!

i think that's the least likely explanation...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

What has norwood actually done? on 23:05 - Oct 17 with 1342 viewsBasuco

What has norwood actually done? on 23:00 - Oct 17 by positivity

can just see norwood sitting down with a clipboard giving the coaching team an appraisal of their coaching ability!

i think that's the least likely explanation...

I agree, but Norwood would probably say something like Your s**t F**k**g Sh** fu** scou*()%$ c**t. It would not be a serious analysis.
What has norwood actually done? on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 1328 viewsBasuco

Also I am sure that Norwood will still be at the club after Paul Cook has left.
What has norwood actually done? on 23:11 - Oct 17 with 1296 viewspositivity

What has norwood actually done? on 23:06 - Oct 17 by Basuco

Also I am sure that Norwood will still be at the club after Paul Cook has left.

think he'll be out on loan in january, we're unlikely to sell him to a rival and nobody in the championship will buy him

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024