Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up coming Fixtures 23:17 - Oct 17 with 821 viewsBasuco

With Portsmouth, Fleetwood, Plymouth in October, followed by Wycombe, Oxford, Sunderland and Rotherham in November, we will have a very good idea of how we have progressed this season. That is when we start playing games against more serious opponents.
Up coming Fixtures on 23:25 - Oct 17 with 797 viewsunstableblue

We’ve 5 points off the play offs and 6th in the form table

If we’re closer to the play-offs after this different level set of fixtures we’d all be very pleased

Will it happen - BIG QUESTION

I think Plymouth’s passing and direct style might really find us out… let’s see

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Up coming Fixtures on 23:35 - Oct 17 with 762 viewsCokeIsKey

The form table happy clappers aren't going to be very happy after this one.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Up coming Fixtures on 23:47 - Oct 17 with 755 viewstimothyeo

Problem is, as per usual with Ipswich, when everyone finally cottons on to the fact Cook isn't very good, it'll be too late...again.

Such an inevitability about it, to the point im pretty much resigned to it and will just go with the flow.
Up coming Fixtures on 01:04 - Oct 18 with 687 viewsunstableblue

Up coming Fixtures on 23:47 - Oct 17 by timothyeo

Problem is, as per usual with Ipswich, when everyone finally cottons on to the fact Cook isn't very good, it'll be too late...again.

Such an inevitability about it, to the point im pretty much resigned to it and will just go with the flow.

You’re probably right.. and you know Cook may well fail… and we’ll lose the season and we’ll be gutted

But what did Ashton, O’Leary and Bakay ask for? A lot of patience

I think we’re all running out of that

But I’ll say it again 43 mins Saturday and some of the second half were really good

26 mins against the Shrews was also excellent and we won

But it’s league one and we’ve given away 18 points

Do I think we’ll prosper in these forthcoming much tougher fixtures, probably not!!

But let’s give it a little more time… but the key word is little… we cannot get further than 5 points off play offs

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Up coming Fixtures on 09:07 - Oct 18 with 472 viewsjayessess

Looking at where our points have come from I can't say that it gives me much comfort that things will improve as the opposition gets harder.

Bottom Four - 2 wins 0 draws 0 losses
Lower mid table - 1 win 3 draws 1 defeat
Top half - 0 wins 2 draws 3 defeats

I suppose you could be optimistic that our only points against top half opposition have been against the highest placed of those 5 teams, but you can add to that the worry that the two most expansive teams we've played (Bolton and MK Dons) are the ones who've created the most and best chances against us.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Up coming Fixtures on 09:35 - Oct 18 with 426 viewsHighgateBlue

Up coming Fixtures on 23:25 - Oct 17 by unstableblue

We’ve 5 points off the play offs and 6th in the form table

If we’re closer to the play-offs after this different level set of fixtures we’d all be very pleased

Will it happen - BIG QUESTION

I think Plymouth’s passing and direct style might really find us out… let’s see

And also Plymouth's fairly solid defence. That Wilson looks tidy, no wonder he won a move from bottom half Ipswich to table topping Plymouth...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024