Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have a worse points per game than Derby 07:40 - Oct 18 with 663 viewsBluefish

And they made a team up of cast offs, kids and has beens in the league above.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 07:58 - Oct 18 with 605 viewstimothyeo

I wish I could say that was shocking but considering the level of performances ever since Cook came in its really not all that surprising unfortunately.
We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:21 - Oct 18 with 575 viewsTractorBoyOlly

It’s a league above as you’ve pointed out for a start….pretty sure we would struggle in the championship with the current squad. Not really a stat.

God I hope we win on Tuesday it will be like a ghost town on here.

Poll: Final points total?

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:33 - Oct 18 with 546 viewswaveneyblue

Can't wait for tomorrow's exciting statistic.

Cheers
We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:36 - Oct 18 with 533 viewsBluefish

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:21 - Oct 18 by TractorBoyOlly

It’s a league above as you’ve pointed out for a start….pretty sure we would struggle in the championship with the current squad. Not really a stat.

Not sure that even make any sense

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:39 - Oct 18 with 521 viewshomer_123

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 08:21 - Oct 18 by TractorBoyOlly

With our current incumbent manager, yes.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 09:26 - Oct 18 with 464 viewsGuthrum

Worth pointing out that a) only half of all the teams in L1 have a better points per game total than Derby and b) the squad from which Derby's team was "thrown together" was assembled so expensively it bankrupted the club and led to points deductions for overspending.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 09:52 - Oct 18 with 424 viewsitfcjoe

Colchester have a better points per game than us and we keep hearing how our cast offs are failing in League 2

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 410 viewschicoazul

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 09:52 - Oct 18 by itfcjoe

Colchester have a better points per game than us and we keep hearing how our cast offs are failing in League 2

Just saw their league position. How long before they make Chambo player manager?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 10:06 - Oct 18 with 361 viewsitfcjoe

We have a worse points per game than Derby on 09:55 - Oct 18 by chicoazul

Just saw their league position. How long before they make Chambo player manager?

They've just got no goals in the side - Nouble up front on his own, Sears on the wing.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024