Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One or two ticket request for Portsmouth... 10:57 - Oct 18 with 1155 viewsunstableblue

Cannot get to planet blue

Can't now buy on gate

Hoping to go and take godson... have been kindly offer one ticket

Anyone got one or two spares please?

Many thanks in advance

1200 sold
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 16:38]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

If anyone does have 2 spare tickets for tomorrow do let me know (n/t) on 11:32 - Oct 18 with 1088 viewsunstableblue

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Pompey not selling on gate; and ITFC not selling over phone… anyone got a sing on 15:14 - Oct 18 with 998 viewsunstableblue

Someone has kindly offered me one ticket

If there is another single? Or two together please do let me know. Can collect from Essex or London or on the night.

FYI - can now go to Pompey, ticket office is enquiring about tickets on night.. on 15:40 - Oct 18 with 944 viewsReuser_is_God

Club shop selling tickets until 11am tomorrow, not being sold on the gate at Pompey.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FYI - can now go to Pompey, ticket office is enquiring about tickets on night.. on 15:44 - Oct 18 with 924 viewsunstableblue

FYI - can now go to Pompey, ticket office is enquiring about tickets on night.. on 15:40 - Oct 18 by Reuser_is_God

Club shop selling tickets until 11am tomorrow, not being sold on the gate at Pompey.

Thanks Reuser.. yes spoke to ticket office on this... I just can't get over to Planet Blue ahead of 11am tomorrow, due to work and location

Shame they can't put some on the door for fans.

Amazed its still paper tickets in this day and age

Shame as wanted to take god son

I do have someone kindly offering me a single

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 16:31 - Oct 18 with 869 viewsunstableblue

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 18:23 - Oct 18 with 764 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 16:31 - Oct 18 by unstableblue

Bump

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 18:59 - Oct 18 with 736 viewsunstableblue

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 18:23 - Oct 18 by You_Bloo_Right

Bump

Thanks You_Bloo_Right...

Still hoping for that second ticket

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 19:48 - Oct 18 with 694 viewsJHines

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 18:59 - Oct 18 by unstableblue

Thanks You_Bloo_Right...

Still hoping for that second ticket

I bought tickets but they didn’t arrive in time so I am collecting from the Pompey ticket office before the game. You could try that.

TheBoyWonder

Login to get fewer ads

One or two ticket request for Portsmouth... on 20:11 - Oct 18 with 656 viewsian_marshall

Have 1 ticket have sent you a message

Follow the town, up or down!

One or two ticket request for Portsmouth... on 20:19 - Oct 18 with 631 viewsunstableblue

One or two ticket request for Portsmouth... on 20:11 - Oct 18 by ian_marshall

Have 1 ticket have sent you a message

Have messaged back.

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 20:20 - Oct 18 with 629 viewsunstableblue

Gentle bump, to get above 'Song 2' (n/t) on 19:48 - Oct 18 by JHines

I bought tickets but they didn’t arrive in time so I am collecting from the Pompey ticket office before the game. You could try that.

yeah bizarrely, despite some pressing ticket office would not let me buy over the phone and then pick up at Pompey... bit odd

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024