Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - who asked the yes men question? 11:00 - Oct 18 with 1949 viewsBluefish

Well played whoever it was

He really seems to be feeling it now with the norwich Cup comment. I wonder if he will also start a mock fight to distract from the performance like his predecessor

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:06 - Oct 18 with 1913 viewshype313

The fact that this was even asked is quite damning.

From what I've seen of the bench, they all seem like yes men to me, or to use Cook's comments "Look live they've won a competition to sit on the bench at PR"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:23 - Oct 18 with 1819 viewsPinewoodblue

Seems to me he is feeling the heat but it doesn’t seem to have affected his judgement……still plan A.

The criticism of the substitutions was because he simply changed personnel and not tactics.

If he really wanted a pair of eyes in the stand , and someone he could trust, he could have sent one of his young and inexperienced buddies.

It really is all about PC, the club should come first. How many people think it is in the clubs interest to have an inexperienced coaching staff and no assistant manager.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:44 - Oct 18 with 1733 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:23 - Oct 18 by Pinewoodblue

Seems to me he is feeling the heat but it doesn’t seem to have affected his judgement……still plan A.

The criticism of the substitutions was because he simply changed personnel and not tactics.

If he really wanted a pair of eyes in the stand , and someone he could trust, he could have sent one of his young and inexperienced buddies.

It really is all about PC, the club should come first. How many people think it is in the clubs interest to have an inexperienced coaching staff and no assistant manager.

The Reid appointment is on the face of it a good idea, but would love to know the details of his involvement. Assuming Reid is based in the north west guess that means he’s not going to be at daily training sessions. Was he even at Cambridge?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:48 - Oct 18 with 1670 viewsRomeo4

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:44 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

The Reid appointment is on the face of it a good idea, but would love to know the details of his involvement. Assuming Reid is based in the north west guess that means he’s not going to be at daily training sessions. Was he even at Cambridge?

I think he said his first official game would be at Pompey so doubt he was a Cambridge.

If it helps Cook then it is a good move.
Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:55 - Oct 18 with 1621 viewsBluefish

I agree on the all about PC bit. The way that he comes our 1st is odd, the way that 5 minutes into the game someone brings him a coffee is odd, no other managers in the game do either of these things. It is making it about him

The waynhe has his boys there as silent coaches again is about elevating him. It is odd, he wants to be the larger than life focal point like Mourinho but with Jose when the results don't come you end up looking very silly

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:56 - Oct 18 with 1610 viewsPinewoodblue

Seems a solution to the problem PC has created by assembling an inexperienced coaching team.

An acknowledgement that he got it wrong and needs help to dig himself out a hole would be nice.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:57 - Oct 18 with 1609 viewsFixed_It

The one thing he has ALWAYS stressed is that the Club and fans are more important than him. Beat him with other sticks, but to say that it is all about him and not the Club is just making stuff up for the sake of it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:58 - Oct 18 with 1601 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:06 - Oct 18 by hype313

The fact that this was even asked is quite damning.

From what I've seen of the bench, they all seem like yes men to me, or to use Cook's comments "Look live they've won a competition to sit on the bench at PR"

It's probably worth pointing out no one asked about yes-men, that was just a implication that was taken from the suggestion PR might be able to challenge him more from his more experienced position rather than the younger coaches on the staff.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:00 - Oct 18 with 1574 viewshype313

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:58 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

It's probably worth pointing out no one asked about yes-men, that was just a implication that was taken from the suggestion PR might be able to challenge him more from his more experienced position rather than the younger coaches on the staff.

Pertinent question nonetheless.

At least claim it was you....

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:00 - Oct 18 with 1576 viewsFixed_It

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:55 - Oct 18 by Bluefish

I agree on the all about PC bit. The way that he comes our 1st is odd, the way that 5 minutes into the game someone brings him a coffee is odd, no other managers in the game do either of these things. It is making it about him

The waynhe has his boys there as silent coaches again is about elevating him. It is odd, he wants to be the larger than life focal point like Mourinho but with Jose when the results don't come you end up looking very silly

The way he doesn't stay on the pitch at the end when we win, but leaves the players to it? Is that all about him too? The way he kept working despite the death of his father? Is that all about him too?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 12:02]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:02 - Oct 18 with 1547 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:00 - Oct 18 by hype313

Pertinent question nonetheless.

At least claim it was you....

I can't claim it was me antagonising the manager on this occasion.
Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:06 - Oct 18 with 1497 viewshype313

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:02 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

I can't claim it was me antagonising the manager on this occasion.

That red card has obviously scarred you.

You could have been the journalist equivalent of Gary Lineker.

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:11 - Oct 18 with 1438 viewsBLUEBEAT

Still Plan A as he doesn’t seem to have a Plan B.

Poll: W or W

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:12 - Oct 18 with 1434 viewsHighgateBlue

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 11:58 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

It seems like he's very touchy then. How he can be insulted by a question like that is beyond me.
Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:14 - Oct 18 with 1417 viewsBluefish

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:12 - Oct 18 by HighgateBlue

It seems like he's very touchy then. How he can be insulted by a question like that is beyond me.

People lash out when they are failing and the pressure heats up

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:17 - Oct 18 with 1395 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:06 - Oct 18 by hype313

That red card has obviously scarred you.

You could have been the journalist equivalent of Gary Lineker.

I see myself more as a Mark Dennis type.
Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:17 - Oct 18 with 1395 viewsFixed_It

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:14 - Oct 18 by Bluefish

People lash out when they are failing and the pressure heats up

Or he must be aware of some of the lazy accusations that apear on social media.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:23 - Oct 18 with 1350 viewsFixed_It

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:17 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

Hmmm...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/6197670/former-southampton-fo

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:26 - Oct 18 with 1308 viewsBluefish

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:17 - Oct 18 by Fixed_It

Or he must be aware of some of the lazy accusations that apear on social media.

I expect the disastrous performances and results since his appointment weigh heavier on his mind.

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:27 - Oct 18 with 1290 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:17 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

So long as you’re not Mick Dennis

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:30 - Oct 18 with 1270 viewsBluefish

Phil - who asked the yes men question? on 12:23 - Oct 18 by Fixed_It

Hmmm...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/6197670/former-southampton-fo

Well that confession from Ham is rather awkward indeed

We have a duty to look into this now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024