Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow 11:05 - Oct 18 with 517 viewsCheltenham_Blue

'As Live'?

I'd like to watch Saturday, but may not be home until 4pm. Can I log on and watch from kick off?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow on 11:22 - Oct 18 with 472 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

No you can't. You have to avoid the score and watch in in full later when it becomes available, however I could not tell you if that's Saturday evening or Sunday.

Assuming you are not driving, can you not watch it on your mobile from wherever you are?
Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow on 11:32 - Oct 18 with 456 viewsabracaDOBRA_

You could, if you use a vpn and put it on at 4, but it would go live and youd have to rewind it to the beginning without seeing the score. But certainly doable
Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow on 11:32 - Oct 18 with 453 viewsDJR

I think you can in theory by turning down the sound, averting your eyes and scrolling back to the beginning of the game using the line (or the functions on the line) at the bottom of the screen but sometimes I find the things buffers when I try this. You also have to switch off the feature which indicates goals by a football below that line, because this carries on working wherever you are in the game.
Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow on 11:49 - Oct 18 with 412 viewsWickets

You can watch Tuesday evenings game live on ifollow though .
Does anyone know if you can watch o iFollow on 12:06 - Oct 18 with 386 viewsurbanblue

I've done this although just with a replay. The Gillingham game was really early in the morning for me and not important enough to get up at 5am on a work day. I avoided the score and watched it that evening.

They used to delay putting the replay up til 24 hours after the game, however I've noticed they now seem to be putting it up much sooner though not sure how soon.

If watching the full replay on the App you can have the spoiler alert button on to hide the score.

However, on desktop when you click on the match replay the score will appear at the top of the screen that loads. Simply cover the top third of the computer with a tea towel or something and click on the play button which will still be visible. Once the stream starts the score disappears and away you go.

If coming to the game while still on and trying to go from the start I'd have the volume off and the top half covered as well while you get it to the start.

Hope that helps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024