Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan and Norwood 12:11 - Oct 18 with 2105 viewsIllinoisblue

Wasn’t there hints last week the club were going go pay off Nolan? As for Norwood, not getting into the twitter rumours but seems like the end game for him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nolan and Norwood on 12:13 - Oct 18 with 2074 viewshype313

I thought the Nolan news was going to be regarding taking him out of the squad to then include Kenlock, but the Football League wouldn't allow it.

The Norwood situation is a problem, as we have a player the manager isn't keen on and he's on a contract most clubs in this league or League two couldn't afford. I doubt there would be much interest from the Championship.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nolan and Norwood on 12:42 - Oct 18 with 1947 viewsBasuco

Sadly with Joe Pigott unavailable on Saturday James Norwood could have been the perfect sub to bring on against a big physical Cambridge side and give their defence something completely different to handle. Also a fit Jon Nolan holding on to the ball playing the simple passes to retain possession would have made a difference. But having Norwood and Bonne up front would be dangerously close to a plan B.
Nolan and Norwood on 12:48 - Oct 18 with 1903 viewsIllinoisblue

Nolan and Norwood on 12:42 - Oct 18 by Basuco

Sadly with Joe Pigott unavailable on Saturday James Norwood could have been the perfect sub to bring on against a big physical Cambridge side and give their defence something completely different to handle. Also a fit Jon Nolan holding on to the ball playing the simple passes to retain possession would have made a difference. But having Norwood and Bonne up front would be dangerously close to a plan B.

Said on Saturday that Ironside for them reminded me of Norwood; constant niggling and moaning and a physical presence. Absolutely what we were lacking in the last 20 minutes.

62 - 78 - 81

Norwood on 13:01 - Oct 18 with 1823 viewsBLUEBEAT

Fore!

Poll: W or W

Nolan and Norwood on 13:03 - Oct 18 with 1828 viewsPhilTWTD

Not sure there was anything along those lines, PC said the club would put something out about JN's injury but he's said that before with other people and it's not happened.
Nolan and Norwood on 13:03 - Oct 18 with 1810 viewschicoazul

Yeah Cook was going on about “the club will announce something soon, probably” specifically when asked about Nolan. Can only think both parties have agreed to part ways. May free some wage budget up for a new addition in Jan.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nolan and Norwood on 13:04 - Oct 18 with 1795 viewsBasuco

Nolan and Norwood on 12:48 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

Said on Saturday that Ironside for them reminded me of Norwood; constant niggling and moaning and a physical presence. Absolutely what we were lacking in the last 20 minutes.

Agree, didn't think of it at the time but yes he was a real handful. One sad thing on Saturday was walking out of the ground after the game, most of us just accepted and expected us to draw or even lose that game from 2 - 0. It was no surprise at all, which is shocking and sad state for ITFC to be in.
Nolan and Norwood on 13:04 - Oct 18 with 1793 viewschicoazul

Nolan and Norwood on 12:48 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

Seems slightly mad to have Norwood around but put Jackson ahead of him if indeed that’s what’s happening and Norwood isn’t injured yet again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Nolan and Norwood on 13:09 - Oct 18 with 1750 viewsBasuco

Nolan and Norwood on 13:04 - Oct 18 by chicoazul

Seems slightly mad to have Norwood around but put Jackson ahead of him if indeed that’s what’s happening and Norwood isn’t injured yet again.

Especially when we saw the teams walk out, Cambridge were mostly big physical players, it was never going to be a Kayden Jackson type game.
Nolan and Norwood on 13:17 - Oct 18 with 1694 viewsIllinoisblue

Nolan and Norwood on 13:04 - Oct 18 by Basuco

Agree, didn't think of it at the time but yes he was a real handful. One sad thing on Saturday was walking out of the ground after the game, most of us just accepted and expected us to draw or even lose that game from 2 - 0. It was no surprise at all, which is shocking and sad state for ITFC to be in.

Indeed. The only surprise really is we didn’t lose 3-2. I’d almost rather we were just completely rubbish. Instead we show glimpses of what we can do but then fold like a pack of cards time and time again.

And I don’t think it’s just a case of blaming it on the defenders. Midfield has to do much much better at retaining the ball, and being smarter in tight situations.

62 - 78 - 81

Nolan and Norwood on 13:41 - Oct 18 with 1583 viewspositivity

Nolan and Norwood on 13:04 - Oct 18 by chicoazul

did jackson and norwood travel?

i think pigott's dad only died on the morning of the game, so it may have been a bit of a scramble to see who was ready and willing?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Nolan and Norwood on 14:48 - Oct 18 with 1372 viewsquad

Nolan and Norwood on 13:41 - Oct 18 by positivity

did jackson and norwood travel?

i think pigott's dad only died on the morning of the game, so it may have been a bit of a scramble to see who was ready and willing?

Norwood probably had a massive hangover...
Nolan and Norwood on 15:13 - Oct 18 with 1316 viewscatch74

Don’t think it’s just Norwood, issue being dealt with internally.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Nolan and Norwood on 16:16 - Oct 18 with 1146 viewsIllinoisblue

Nolan and Norwood on 15:13 - Oct 18 by catch74

Don’t think it’s just Norwood, issue being dealt with internally.

What issue?

62 - 78 - 81

Nolan and Norwood on 16:20 - Oct 18 with 1131 viewscatch74

Nolan and Norwood on 16:16 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

What issue?

Good question.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Nolan and Norwood on 16:54 - Oct 18 with 1039 viewsSharkey

Nolan and Norwood on 16:16 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

What issue?

Bless you