Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is miserable and disappointing to see, 13:26 - Oct 18 with 6687 viewsSteve_M

FFS

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:27 - Oct 18 with 3554 viewshomer_123

FFS - really?

How fecking depressing is that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:28 - Oct 18 with 3551 viewsHerbivore

Some of our away following shouldn't be allowed out of Suffolk. That's so awful and embarrassing. If anyone on here knows who is responsible (I hope they don't) then give them a swift kick in the nuts and report them to the club.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:29 - Oct 18 with 3530 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Jesus, who even thinks like that anymore, let alone goes to the trouble of printing a poster about it. Some people are just think as pigs***.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:30 - Oct 18 with 3514 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That's taken a fair bit of effort, and forethought.

Very sad, no excuses.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:30 - Oct 18 with 3503 viewsJakeITFC

Yes, there was one on the hand dryer in the toilets for the terrace too (which I took a photo of).

Quite incredible to go to the effort to make this/for somebody to print them off.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:32 - Oct 18 with 3465 viewsFixed_It

Jeez. Disgusting and embarrassing. Whoever is responsible has some serious issues.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:33 - Oct 18 with 3446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:29 - Oct 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

Jesus, who even thinks like that anymore, let alone goes to the trouble of printing a poster about it. Some people are just think as pigs***.

I thought the same.

My other thought was that its odd that its also been branded with the ITFC badge.

Could equally be another very sad individual and non Ipswich fan trying to show ITFC in a bad light.

Either way, despicable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:37 - Oct 18 with 3347 viewsZx1988

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:30 - Oct 18 by JakeITFC

Yes, there was one on the hand dryer in the toilets for the terrace too (which I took a photo of).

Quite incredible to go to the effort to make this/for somebody to print them off.

Something glossy and professional-looking like this, I would assume, isn't particularly easy to print at home?

It'd be doubly disappointing if one of the various 'football sticker' companies has seen absolutely nothing wrong with printing this design.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:38 - Oct 18 with 3335 viewsZx1988

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:33 - Oct 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I thought the same.

My other thought was that its odd that its also been branded with the ITFC badge.

Could equally be another very sad individual and non Ipswich fan trying to show ITFC in a bad light.

Either way, despicable.

I did wonder that myself. It seems a very odd design to stick a very obvious ITFC badge on it.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:39 - Oct 18 with 3329 viewsportmanking

Several neanderthals sung the Fashanu song en-route to the ground too. Stone Age mentality within a small faction of our fanbase needs to end. Now.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:40 - Oct 18 with 3296 viewsJakeITFC

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:37 - Oct 18 by Zx1988

Something glossy and professional-looking like this, I would assume, isn't particularly easy to print at home?

It'd be doubly disappointing if one of the various 'football sticker' companies has seen absolutely nothing wrong with printing this design.

Yup, a proper sticker in the size/style that you'd get from a printing company.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:42 - Oct 18 with 3266 viewsFixed_It

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:38 - Oct 18 by Zx1988

I did wonder that myself. It seems a very odd design to stick a very obvious ITFC badge on it.

Not sure the perpetrator(s) have the brainpower to think that this is a negative image to portray the Club in. Obviously thich as pig sh!t...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 with 3244 viewswkj

This is why Twitter needs to be closed down, not TWTD.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 with 3245 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:39 - Oct 18 by portmanking

Several neanderthals sung the Fashanu song en-route to the ground too. Stone Age mentality within a small faction of our fanbase needs to end. Now.

Extraordinary. Given he died almost 25 yers ago it's surprising he's even on anyone's radar anymore. Just baffling all round.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:45 - Oct 18 with 3187 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:42 - Oct 18 by Fixed_It

Not sure the perpetrator(s) have the brainpower to think that this is a negative image to portray the Club in. Obviously thich as pig sh!t...

Still rare to see club branded homophobic or racial abuse.

Did twitter stick it there then......? on 13:51 - Oct 18 with 3142 viewsBloots

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 by wkj

This is why Twitter needs to be closed down, not TWTD.

....I'd say that "twitter" is for once helping by calling it out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:51 - Oct 18 with 3147 viewsFixed_It

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:45 - Oct 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Still rare to see club branded homophobic or racial abuse.

The fact that it was also seen on the hand driers in the toilets by the away terrace suggests that it was indeed one of our own brain-dead supporters.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 13:52]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:52 - Oct 18 with 3119 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:51 - Oct 18 by Fixed_It

The fact that it was also seen on the hand driers in the toilets by the away terrace suggests that it was indeed one of our own brain-dead supporters.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 13:52]

I hadn't realised that.

Sadly looks that way. Bizarre.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:02 - Oct 18 with 3012 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Ffs. The morons sticking these up probably weren’t even born when the poor guy was playing. Just embarrassing.

Said moron probably doesn’t realise that a B&Q in the middle of a city is likely to be pretty well covered by CCTV to catch them in the act.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:07 - Oct 18 with 2958 viewsHighgateBlue

I believe that the Club should put some resources into investigating this and taking firm action against those involved. I think if enough of us express this sentiment, they will have no choice but to do so.

This really must be stamped out. Kids need to be taught that this is backward, offensive and unacceptable. If something is unacceptable, then it should not be accepted, it's that simple.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:09 - Oct 18 with 2947 viewsChiefXL

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:28 - Oct 18 by Herbivore

Some of our away following shouldn't be allowed out of Suffolk. That's so awful and embarrassing. If anyone on here knows who is responsible (I hope they don't) then give them a swift kick in the nuts and report them to the club.

Go into Dugero's after a game and you'll see it's not just our away following.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:15 - Oct 18 with 2893 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:07 - Oct 18 by HighgateBlue

I believe that the Club should put some resources into investigating this and taking firm action against those involved. I think if enough of us express this sentiment, they will have no choice but to do so.

This really must be stamped out. Kids need to be taught that this is backward, offensive and unacceptable. If something is unacceptable, then it should not be accepted, it's that simple.

I suspect they are already on it. I doubt they need any persuasion.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:15 - Oct 18 with 2865 viewsBluefish

Not being amongst the crowd was interesting with the 2 splits of supporters. The seated section seemed to song supportive songs throughout whereas the terraced seemed again to be again largely songs aimed at norwich or trying to goad the Cambridge supporters. I still won't ever understand why you would try and get a home crowd to sing for their team against you. It seems self defeating

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:17 - Oct 18 with 2863 viewsHerbivore

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:09 - Oct 18 by ChiefXL

Go into Dugero's after a game and you'll see it's not just our away following.

I'm a classy bitch, the only pub in Ipswich I frequent is the Arcade Street Tavern. It shelters me from the worst of our fans. That said, at the Bolton game there was a little scrote who loudly booed the players taking the knee and referred to them as "spastics" for doing so, so you're right that the dickheads don't just go to away games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:23 - Oct 18 with 2803 viewsMaySixth

What did it say?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024