Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is miserable and disappointing to see, 13:26 - Oct 18 with 6702 viewsSteve_M

FFS

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:37 - Oct 18 with 1969 viewsJakeITFC

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:23 - Oct 18 by MaySixth

What did it say?

The words to the chant.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:37 - Oct 18 with 1973 viewsnoggin

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

Extraordinary. Given he died almost 25 yers ago it's surprising he's even on anyone's radar anymore. Just baffling all round.

And I would wager that the moron responsible wasn't around when he was playing. I hope someone reports the c**t to the police.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:40 - Oct 18 with 1945 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:23 - Oct 18 by MaySixth

What did it say?

Why do you even care? It's pretty obvious what the gist would be, I see no benefit in repeating it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:41 - Oct 18 with 1949 viewsSteve_M

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:15 - Oct 18 by Bluefish

Not being amongst the crowd was interesting with the 2 splits of supporters. The seated section seemed to song supportive songs throughout whereas the terraced seemed again to be again largely songs aimed at norwich or trying to goad the Cambridge supporters. I still won't ever understand why you would try and get a home crowd to sing for their team against you. It seems self defeating

Not entirely true from where I was in the terracing but this is not the thread for that discussion.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:43 - Oct 18 with 1935 viewsSitfcB

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 by wkj

This is why Twitter needs to be closed down, not TWTD.

ffs can’t believe twitter stuck that sticker on that lamppost.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:44 - Oct 18 with 1927 viewsjayessess

Grim, we have some horrible little d1ckheads following us.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 14:47]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:45 - Oct 18 with 1921 viewsSuperCoops

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:43 - Oct 18 by wkj

This is why Twitter needs to be closed down, not TWTD.

You're going to have to ellaborate here.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:53 - Oct 18 with 1871 viewsArnieM

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:28 - Oct 18 by Herbivore

Some of our away following shouldn't be allowed out of Suffolk. That's so awful and embarrassing. If anyone on here knows who is responsible (I hope they don't) then give them a swift kick in the nuts and report them to the club.

Who is to say the Town fans came from Suffolk ?

Edit : but yes it MUST be taken down and the individual (s) if at all possible identified and banned from the Club . It’s unacceptable- totally !
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 14:55]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:53 - Oct 18 with 1870 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

These local games really bring out the vile little d1ckheads.

Embarrassing and unacceptable.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:54 - Oct 18 with 1875 viewsEastTownBlue

A statement has been issued by the club.

Sadly it wasn't the only incident at the weekend.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/october/club-statement-discriminatory-incident/
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:56 - Oct 18 with 1851 viewsabracaDOBRA_

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:54 - Oct 18 by EastTownBlue

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/october/club-statement-discriminatory-incident/

I saw the tweet and it was pretty awful. Racism towards our captain.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:59 - Oct 18 with 1830 viewsDanTheMan

Sickening.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 15:06 - Oct 18 with 1777 viewslowhouseblue

it's very bad. it's a nasty throw back to a nastier time.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 15:34 - Oct 18 with 1679 viewsWeirdFishes

I really can't get my head around why someone thought this was an okay thing to do.

They must have put so much thought and time into getting that made up and printed, how did they at no stage stop to think what a complete c**t they were being?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 15:58 - Oct 18 with 1568 viewsHighgateBlue

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:15 - Oct 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I suspect they are already on it. I doubt they need any persuasion.

I hope you're right...
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:25 - Oct 18 with 1476 viewsstrikalite

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:53 - Oct 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

These local games really bring out the vile little d1ckheads.

Embarrassing and unacceptable.

They attend every home game, they're obsessed about singing about an elderly woman...
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:39 - Oct 18 with 1416 viewsMullet

These w@nkers dragging our name through the mud need a day in court and a regular trip to their local station every Saturday afternoon etc. How thick have you got to be to dredge up something this far past it’s sell by date?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:46 - Oct 18 with 1368 viewsdominiciawful

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:15 - Oct 18 by Bluefish

Not being amongst the crowd was interesting with the 2 splits of supporters. The seated section seemed to song supportive songs throughout whereas the terraced seemed again to be again largely songs aimed at norwich or trying to goad the Cambridge supporters. I still won't ever understand why you would try and get a home crowd to sing for their team against you. It seems self defeating

I do cringe when I hear one or two of the songs at Portman Road sometimes. Some fans in the North Stand singing about how shít the opposition is when we're playing Doncaster or Shrewsbury, for fück's sake. Fair enough if we're winning 2-0 against Sheffield Wednesday, but it's just sad otherwise. I think textbackup said how some fans only seem to pipe up when it comes to singing anti-Norwich songs or giving it some to an opposition player, which is a bit sad.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:47 - Oct 18 with 1367 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 14:54 - Oct 18 by EastTownBlue

Very strong statement by ITFC, and very good.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:51 - Oct 18 with 1341 viewsHARRY10

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:33 - Oct 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I thought the same.

My other thought was that its odd that its also been branded with the ITFC badge.

Could equally be another very sad individual and non Ipswich fan trying to show ITFC in a bad light.

Either way, despicable.

eh ?

they would have found a way of buying an away ticket just to

"there was one on the hand dryer in the toilets for the terrace too "

perhaps not on here, but hopefully this cretin will be named and shamed
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 17:15 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewsjayessess

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:46 - Oct 18 by dominiciawful

I do cringe when I hear one or two of the songs at Portman Road sometimes. Some fans in the North Stand singing about how shít the opposition is when we're playing Doncaster or Shrewsbury, for fück's sake. Fair enough if we're winning 2-0 against Sheffield Wednesday, but it's just sad otherwise. I think textbackup said how some fans only seem to pipe up when it comes to singing anti-Norwich songs or giving it some to an opposition player, which is a bit sad.

Didn't think a lot of the terrace using "sex offender" as a punchline on Saturday either. Can't imagine that's a lot of fun for the 1 in 5 women in Britain who've experienced sexual assault.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 18:23 - Oct 18 with 1185 viewsArnieM

At least the individual has been banned now ? 👍👍

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-fan-banned-from-portman-road-8420732

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 18:24 - Oct 18 with 1178 viewsJakeITFC

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 18:23 - Oct 18 by ArnieM

At least the individual has been banned now ? 👍👍

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-fan-banned-from-portman-road-8420732

Two different incidents.
Did twitter stick it there then......? on 18:37 - Oct 18 with 1155 viewswkj

Did twitter stick it there then......? on 13:51 - Oct 18 by Bloots

....I'd say that "twitter" is for once helping by calling it out.

And also, Twitter (and FB) are the channels that have people perpetuating it too.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 18:40]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 18:43 - Oct 18 with 1140 viewseastangliaisblue

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 16:51 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

eh ?

they would have found a way of buying an away ticket just to

"there was one on the hand dryer in the toilets for the terrace too "

perhaps not on here, but hopefully this cretin will be named and shamed

Whoever the scumbag is should be named and shamed everywhere, including here, for all to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024