Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is miserable and disappointing to see, 13:26 - Oct 18 with 6713 viewsSteve_M

FFS

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 19:52 - Oct 18 with 1099 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jeez.... how depressing is that. Why would anyone?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 22:46 - Oct 18 with 942 viewsBurns7

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:28 - Oct 18 by Herbivore

Some of our away following shouldn't be allowed out of Suffolk. That's so awful and embarrassing. If anyone on here knows who is responsible (I hope they don't) then give them a swift kick in the nuts and report them to the club.

Most of these types are from Essex sadly! Most far right county in England.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 23:12 - Oct 18 with 900 viewsquirkie

That is just bizarre, maybe someone done it deliberately to just slur Ipswich, I don't know but not past the realms of possibilities, so unless you can actually 100% say it was a ITFC fan I'd hold fire on that. Maybe it was however, I just don't know from that image. Who does?

Anyway, always remember Fashanu's goal of the season against Liverpool back in the 80s. Still one of my all time favourite goals.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 23:39 - Oct 18 with 866 viewsSuperCoops

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 22:46 - Oct 18 by Burns7

Most of these types are from Essex sadly! Most far right county in England.

Nothing like a wild swinging generalisation of a statement.
This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 00:47 - Oct 19 with 822 viewsRyorry

Only just seen. Absolutely shameful. And the vile individuals who perpetuated it profess to "support" ITFC, whilst actually just embarrassing the vast majority of the fanbase (& no doubt owners & staff too) who are decent people. Makes you sick.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 07:42 - Oct 19 with 710 viewsHerbivore

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 23:12 - Oct 18 by quirkie

That is just bizarre, maybe someone done it deliberately to just slur Ipswich, I don't know but not past the realms of possibilities, so unless you can actually 100% say it was a ITFC fan I'd hold fire on that. Maybe it was however, I just don't know from that image. Who does?

Anyway, always remember Fashanu's goal of the season against Liverpool back in the 80s. Still one of my all time favourite goals.

Your first paragraph is ridiculous, although you're not the first one to have implied as such. The most likely explanation is that it's a Town fan just based on the sticker's content and it being left in Cambridge. That someone has said they saw the same sticker in the toilets in the away end at the game reinforces that explanation.

We, sadly, have our fair share of deplorable bellends as fans as do all clubs. Anyone who has been to a few away games, especially locally or in London, will testify that this is unfortunately not all that surprising. The club, with the help of decent fans, needs to root out this element of the fan base so they can stop shaming us. Baseless denial is not the response we need.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 08:43 - Oct 19 with 624 viewsBiGDonnie

Clearly the fact Norwich are two leagues above us isn't embarrassing enough for some.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 09:38 - Oct 19 with 555 viewsbracknell_blue

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 13:28 - Oct 18 by Herbivore

Some of our away following shouldn't be allowed out of Suffolk. That's so awful and embarrassing. If anyone on here knows who is responsible (I hope they don't) then give them a swift kick in the nuts and report them to the club.

Not allowed ouit of Suffolk? They shouldn't be allowed out full stop.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Login to get fewer ads

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 09:47 - Oct 19 with 536 viewsIpswichKnight

This is miserable and disappointing to see, on 07:42 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

Your first paragraph is ridiculous, although you're not the first one to have implied as such. The most likely explanation is that it's a Town fan just based on the sticker's content and it being left in Cambridge. That someone has said they saw the same sticker in the toilets in the away end at the game reinforces that explanation.

We, sadly, have our fair share of deplorable bellends as fans as do all clubs. Anyone who has been to a few away games, especially locally or in London, will testify that this is unfortunately not all that surprising. The club, with the help of decent fans, needs to root out this element of the fan base so they can stop shaming us. Baseless denial is not the response we need.

London games are not enjoyable experience, though living in the south east I’d rather spend more and travel to games in the North now.

We have a small minority of noisy bellends who attend some matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024