Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy cow we are good! What a goal! 21:21 - Oct 19 with 523 viewsIllinoisblue

Pompey are terrible to be fair though

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Holy cow we are good! What a goal! on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 487 viewsHerbivore

You can see that when we get into a position where the pressure is off we are capable of playing some good stuff and putting teams to the sword. We need to figure out how to deal with a bit of pressure though. Pompey haven't offered any.

Most pleasing thing for me this eve though is how we started the second half. On the front foot, looking to get another goal. Such a contrast to most of the rest of our games this season where we've given the opposition the initiative after the break.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Holy cow we are good! What a goal! on 21:29 - Oct 19 with 406 viewsIllinoisblue

Holy cow we are good! What a goal! on 21:24 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

You can see that when we get into a position where the pressure is off we are capable of playing some good stuff and putting teams to the sword. We need to figure out how to deal with a bit of pressure though. Pompey haven't offered any.

Most pleasing thing for me this eve though is how we started the second half. On the front foot, looking to get another goal. Such a contrast to most of the rest of our games this season where we've given the opposition the initiative after the break.

Both very valid points. Cambridge threatened more in 10 mins than Pompey have all game. Genuinely surprised how awful they’ve been.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Holy cow we are good! What a goal! on 21:32 - Oct 19 with 327 viewsRamRob

I seem to remember Pompey giving us a bit of stick pre-season...

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Holy cow we are good! What a goal! on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 306 viewsMullet

I’m wondering why they keep letting us play. It’s thankfully reminiscent of us at times when wouldn’t nullify the opposition or try something else.

We’ve been excellent in front of goal too. Asked questions of their keeper and he’s broken. It’s nice to see us take that weakness and exploit it so satisfyingly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024