Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight 22:07 - Oct 19 with 574 viewsArnieM

I Am really pleased for him tbh 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 22:26 - Oct 19 with 532 viewsGeomorph

Yeah happy for pc tonight that must feel good
Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 22:38 - Oct 19 with 481 viewsChurchman

Fantastic result. It felt like the first proper test of the season for me and they passed it with flying colours. Well done Mr Cook and the players. Did I think they’d get a result? Hands up, nope. Wrong again - and I’m really pleased for them.
Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 23:16 - Oct 19 with 405 viewsHighgateBlue

Yes, agreed, credit where it's due.

As for selection, hopefully Walton will turn out to be what we all hoped he would be when he came in for Hladky last time (everyone is allowed a hiccup!). Funny how half of the back four is now team Hurst! Janoi has clearly been a revelation. Toto too was a good shout. The defence has been the weak link. This back five must now be given a chance.
Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 23:31 - Oct 19 with 370 viewsKeaneish

Have to say I feel sorry for Burgess. Nsiala made 5 or 6 bad back-to-back decisions in a row but got away with them tonight. Burgess could and would have done better in my opinion but what Nsiala does which is fantastic is put his body out n the line. Good for him but that decision making has to improve to keep his place.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 23:34 - Oct 19 with 358 viewsunstableblue

Well done Cookie - right team selection tonight on 23:31 - Oct 19 by Keaneish

Have to say I feel sorry for Burgess. Nsiala made 5 or 6 bad back-to-back decisions in a row but got away with them tonight. Burgess could and would have done better in my opinion but what Nsiala does which is fantastic is put his body out n the line. Good for him but that decision making has to improve to keep his place.

At half time I was really unhappy with Totos ridiculous errors and his selection

Second half he dominated the crosses and his inclusion was clear

I do still worry about his gaffs

But he must have been rusty

Time to eradicate the errors

Edmundson was bloody void second half, like bloody good

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024