Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga 23:30 - Oct 19 with 799 views_sanctimoanious_

Agree. Over analysis of stats is the curse of modern football.
Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga on 23:47 - Oct 19 with 745 viewsKeaneish

Agree. Just chatting about this over a few pints. Looking at the BBC stats you’d have thought Pompey were a good match and worthy of a point…!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga on 23:55 - Oct 19 with 704 viewsArnoldMoorhen

46 games is a very long journey.

I hope that by March we'll all have a sense of perspective that says "Cookie was going through a VERY tough time personally at the beginning of the season, but boy did he turn it around!"

I think he's a very honest and passionate manager who will give his all.

Maybe we all need to understand that during September and October his all was less than usual.

I'm happy to give him a pass for those months, and when my parents die I hope my employers will see what I did in the years previous, rather than judge me by my productivity in a twice in a lifetime event.

Let's back Cookie and the team!
Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga on 00:02 - Oct 20 with 652 viewsGarv

The current favourite is working out how many points per game over the remainder of the season are required for X place in the table, based on previous seasons.

Because that's fun apparently.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga on 00:39 - Oct 20 with 546 viewsXYZ

Cookie digging out those tryin “dictate where we’re gonna finish after 13 ga on 00:02 - Oct 20 by Garv

The current favourite is working out how many points per game over the remainder of the season are required for X place in the table, based on previous seasons.

Because that's fun apparently.

Isn't that just "being a football fan"?

How do you evaluate our prospects in the league we hadn't been in for 60+ years?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024