Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like 11:00 - Oct 20 with 770 viewsunstableblue

Walton had been anonymous second half due to how strong the midfield became

But that was a quality save to keep the sheen on the win and the clean sheet

Good on him, as to be honest the communication between him, Toto and Edmundson in the first half was at times comical.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 11:23 - Oct 20 with 678 viewsHighgateBlue

Yes, agreed, really good save. I'd love Walton to go on to nail down the number one jersey (figuratively speaking. I know he's number 28).

We do need that communication to improve now, as defence has plainly been our weakness this season. I'd like to see last night's back five given a run of games, and surely that will only help with communication between them.
Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 11:41 - Oct 20 with 636 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, I've only just watched the highlights as I didn't get in until until the match was nearly over. Great save. Credit where it's due for that. The last 3 goals were all nice too. Really well worked, crisp accurate passing and loads of movement. great to see after the turgid football of the previous 18 months or so under Lambert (and even some of Cook's stuff until recently).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 11:53 - Oct 20 with 613 viewsunstableblue

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 11:41 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, I've only just watched the highlights as I didn't get in until until the match was nearly over. Great save. Credit where it's due for that. The last 3 goals were all nice too. Really well worked, crisp accurate passing and loads of movement. great to see after the turgid football of the previous 18 months or so under Lambert (and even some of Cook's stuff until recently).

Evans was pretty key to those second half goals.. bite, and then good distribution

Thought Chaplin goal was a peach

It was a really good atmosphere and away fans did us proud

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 12:02 - Oct 20 with 578 viewstextbackup

the wind seemed to be a nightmare for anytime pompy kicked the ball, it either went for a throw, or ran through to the keeper.
in the first half bonne ran back and said something to walton, im guessing about his kicking, and after that everything he kicked was spot on.

a clean sheet was massive yesterday, IMO bigger than had we scored a 5th, and won 5-1. if that makes sense

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 12:02 - Oct 20 with 576 viewsDubtractor

I was going to post similar to this last night - I was really pleased to see that save, and a more routine one a bit later, as it will have given Walton a confidence boost. Until then he'd kept a clean sheet without having to really do anything. Having a keeper that can make more than just basic saves will be a big improvement on the season to date and will add a few more to our points tally as the season unfolds.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 13:59 - Oct 20 with 428 viewsunstableblue

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 12:02 - Oct 20 by textbackup

the wind seemed to be a nightmare for anytime pompy kicked the ball, it either went for a throw, or ran through to the keeper.
in the first half bonne ran back and said something to walton, im guessing about his kicking, and after that everything he kicked was spot on.

a clean sheet was massive yesterday, IMO bigger than had we scored a 5th, and won 5-1. if that makes sense

Yeah wind was swirling (could see/hear it on KOA post match) and combined with some toto nervous control, think Walton got a bit ragged

But as you say he regrouped and we kept the clean sheet

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 14:11 - Oct 20 with 396 viewsblueislander

Great save from Walton towards the end… clean sheets we like on 13:59 - Oct 20 by unstableblue

Yeah wind was swirling (could see/hear it on KOA post match) and combined with some toto nervous control, think Walton got a bit ragged

But as you say he regrouped and we kept the clean sheet

Yes it was windy, and his kicking was pants, so maybe he should have been throwing the ball. The full backs, Morsy and Evans are all pretty comfortable receiving the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024