Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry set for recall ? 12:41 - Oct 21 with 1484 viewsArnieM

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/louie-barry-itfc-loan-aston-villa-reca

Hardly surprising tbh. He can’t get in the side ( who would you drop to make room for him?)

I wish him well in his next possible loan move .. but it’s the wrong time for him at this Club right now.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Barry set for recall ? on 12:52 - Oct 21 with 1368 viewsChrisd

There's too many more experienced players ahead of him for Barry to have an impact unfortunately. It looks very likely he'll return to Villa, but he's obviously a young professional with plenty of ability. Can see lots of other clubs quickly making an inquiry of his availability on his return.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 12:53]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Barry set for recall ? on 13:02 - Oct 21 with 1307 viewsitfcjoe

I know it sounds a little harsh, but he hasn't taken the opportunities he's had

He's obviously had very few, but look at Aluko as to how you go from fringe man into the main rol

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Barry set for recall ? on 13:06 - Oct 21 with 1263 viewshype313

His fate was sealed when Celina signed.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Barry set for recall ? on 13:08 - Oct 21 with 1261 viewsportmanking

Barry set for recall ? on 13:02 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

I know it sounds a little harsh, but he hasn't taken the opportunities he's had

He's obviously had very few, but look at Aluko as to how you go from fringe man into the main rol

Absolutely right. He's looked no more effective than the likes of Lankester when they were thrown in last season. I guess the Villa fans and local press are precious about Barry given that he's been bigged up as the next Grealish, but he's got a long way to go for me.
Barry set for recall ? on 14:03 - Oct 21 with 934 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope so. Deserves to be playing. Hopefully not in this league against us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Barry set for recall ? on 14:28 - Oct 21 with 819 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Makes sense. Not sure why he didn’t get 10 mins on Tuesday night against a tired and open defence tbh
Barry set for recall ? on 14:29 - Oct 21 with 829 viewsPhilTWTD

The Birmingham Mail seem to write the same story every couple of weeks. We asked Paul C about Barry a few weeks ago after a previous version of the story.

Cook: Barry Cameo One of the Most Pleasing Aspects of Gillingham Victory 8th Oct 2021 10:31
Blues manager Paul Cook says he found Louie Barry’s late cameo in Tuesday’s 2-0 Papa John’s Trophy win at Gillingham was one of the most pleasing aspects of the game and confirmed that the on-loan Aston Villa forward has a part to play at Town this season. 2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024