Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… 14:33 - Oct 22 with 2192 viewsBlueastheycome

GO!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 14:34]
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:35 - Oct 22 with 1800 viewsBluefish

How the fook can you possibly be midtable with that with you useless fook

Oh sorry we were going for comedy responses not likely ones

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:37 - Oct 22 with 1792 viewsJ2BLUE

"There's a hole in my pocket Paul"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:40 - Oct 22 with 1778 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Eh, why can't you speak properly? I can't understand a word you've said".

Says Brett
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 14:47]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:43 - Oct 22 with 1759 viewsFBI

"Sorry Keir, I backed Corbyn..."

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:47 - Oct 22 with 1744 viewsBlueastheycome

“Paul mate, check this out. I’m holding an invisible phone”
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:51 - Oct 22 with 1726 viewsEwan_Oozami

"No coffee, Paul?"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:54 - Oct 22 with 1699 viewsvanmunt

'Pull my finger'
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:55 - Oct 22 with 1693 viewsIllinoisblue

“Paul, why have you stolen Marcus Stewart’s gloves?”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:58 - Oct 22 with 1688 viewsFixed_It

'Well it says here you're Michael Appleton...'

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 15:00 - Oct 22 with 1665 viewsSwansea_Blue

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 14:51 - Oct 22 by Ewan_Oozami

"No coffee, Paul?"

"Hey Brett, what's a covfefe?"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 1580 viewsChurchman

PC: ‘that’s the last of the gloves and I’m keeping them! Anyone would think you own the place’
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 1573 viewsKeno

You should really listen to this bloke Ashton met last weekend

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 15:25 - Oct 22 with 1555 viewsRamRob

Acting out a scene from the Hobbit aren't they?

"What have I got in my pocket?"

Cook makes a good Gollum

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 15:59 - Oct 22 with 1478 viewsWD19

"I can see that it is fire damage, but why the hell hasn't someone fixed it!?"
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 1429 viewsSE1blue

“Enough of the Mickey Mouse impressions Paul, explain the offside rule to me.”

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 16:26 - Oct 22 with 1392 viewsmonty_radio

So you're not going to allow me to write the team selection on my hand either?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 17:22 - Oct 22 with 1321 viewsDJR

"What's with the gloves, you soft Northern bast**d?"

OR

"Is the reason that footballers have their initials on their training kit that they can't be trusted not to lose it in the changing room?"

OR

"I knew that cops in the UK had a different uniform to those in the State, but I didn't think it was that different."
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 17:36 - Oct 22 with 1289 viewsBlueandTruesince82

"Give you a job?, we have".

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 18:22 - Oct 22 with 1221 viewsBluearmy71

Paul: Show you the money.
Brett: Oh, no, no. You can do better than that,Paul! I want you to say it with you, with meaning, brother! Hey, I got , Berke Bakay & Mark Detmer back in the hotel; I bet you they can say it!
Paul: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no. Show you the money.
Bett: No! Not show you! Show me the money!
Paul: Show me the money!
Brett: Yeah! Louder!
Brett: Yes, but, brother, you got to yell that sh1t!
Brett: I need to feel you, Paul!
Pual: Show me the money!
Brett: Paul, you better yell!
Paul: (screaming) Show me the money! Show me the money!
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 18:28 - Oct 22 with 1216 viewswkj

Brett: We Call it soccer

Paul Cook: (Nice voice) What the (demon voice) f**k are you on about.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 18:48 - Oct 22 with 1177 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Brett: What's your favourite cheese Paul?

Paul: Phil hasn't asked me yet...
CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 18:55 - Oct 22 with 1158 viewschrismakin

So, Erm Where's this Chrismakin fella

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 19:38 - Oct 22 with 1098 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A yank? I'd rather not.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 20:54 - Oct 22 with 1012 viewsTooManyCooks

"Seriously, i've been able to do it since I was a kid in high school.........."

"gerraway you daft bastard"

"i'll show you, watch, i pull my shoulders back, take a deep breath and hold it in with my diaphragm and at the exact same time i'm full of breath, i pull the end of my johnson with the other hand and BA DING......I sh1t a C"

"crikey, it don't smell like the blimmin sea dat, it ruddy stinks and you prolly know this right, with yer experience an all, but you've a terrible stain at the back of dem chinos, thar'all take a bit of cleanin dat"

hedgehog flavoured cucumbers

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 00:19 - Oct 23 with 873 viewsSuperblue95

CAPTION COMP: The picture of Brett and Cook in the TWTD headline today… on 18:22 - Oct 22 by Bluearmy71

Paul: Show you the money.
Brett: Oh, no, no. You can do better than that,Paul! I want you to say it with you, with meaning, brother! Hey, I got , Berke Bakay & Mark Detmer back in the hotel; I bet you they can say it!
Paul: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no. Show you the money.
Bett: No! Not show you! Show me the money!
Brett: Yeah! Louder!
Brett: Yes, but, brother, you got to yell that sh1t!
Brett: I need to feel you, Paul!
Pual: Show me the money!
Brett: Paul, you better yell!
Paul: (screaming) Show me the money! Show me the money!

I’m not sure you understand the concept of a caption competition…

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024