Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game 15:03 - Oct 22 with 2146 viewsIllinoisblue

“We went to Rotherham and beat them 4-2, we went to MK Dons and drew 3-3, and drew 2-2 against Sunderland. They are all in the top six right now with some even in the top two so we know we are capable of giving anybody a game.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:06 - Oct 22 with 2109 viewsHerbivore

There are no easy games at this level (except Donny and Shrewsbury at home, and Lincoln and Pompey away). That said, it is a game we should be winning.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:07 - Oct 22 with 2099 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ignore me, I thought that was a quote from Cook
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:09]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:17 - Oct 22 with 2030 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:06 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

There are no easy games at this level (except Donny and Shrewsbury at home, and Lincoln and Pompey away). That said, it is a game we should be winning.

haha, I do hope you're joking. if so, well played.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 2006 viewsElderGrizzly

Ws saying a few days ago, the game will be open which might actually suit us.

They score plenty, but concede plenty too. Why i’d start with trickery of Edwards again.
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 2006 viewspositivity

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:17 - Oct 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

haha, I do hope you're joking. if so, well played.

here's hoping we have a 25 to 30-strong herbivore-easy-game list by the end of the season!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 2004 viewsFixed_It

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:07 - Oct 22 by Swansea_Blue

Ignore me, I thought that was a quote from Cook
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:09]

Well the clue was in what was being said. But yes - we'll ignore you. There's a lot of ignoring going on today.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 1997 viewsclive_baker

Burns will tear them a new one

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 1988 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:20 - Oct 22 by ElderGrizzly

Ws saying a few days ago, the game will be open which might actually suit us.

They score plenty, but concede plenty too. Why i’d start with trickery of Edwards again.

They play 3 at the back which may suit us as well, as of course Pompey played with 3 on Tuesday
Login to get fewer ads

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 16:37 - Oct 22 with 1827 viewsIllinoisblue

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:21 - Oct 22 by clive_baker

Burns will tear them a new one

I just hope and pray for a stress-free Saturday. A lot has happened since but it’s easy to forget how poor were for a chunk of the Shrewsbury game. Last 15-20 mins at Cambridge too.

I want to see us dominate for 90 mins and remain in control throughout.

62 - 78 - 81

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 16:55 - Oct 22 with 1776 viewsstrikalite

Yep that Rotherham 2 Fleetwood 4 result has been on my mind, think that was the same day as we lost to Bolton not sure, certainly need to be on our game...
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 1728 viewsHerbivore

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:22 - Oct 22 by abracaDOBRA_

They play 3 at the back which may suit us as well, as of course Pompey played with 3 on Tuesday

That's a good point. Although Chaplin has come more into games in the 10 role lately most of our play still comes down the flanks and them only having one wing back on each side is something we can exploit. Janoi Cafucien had a field day against Pompey's wing back system.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 18:53 - Oct 22 with 1558 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 17:12 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

That's a good point. Although Chaplin has come more into games in the 10 role lately most of our play still comes down the flanks and them only having one wing back on each side is something we can exploit. Janoi Cafucien had a field day against Pompey's wing back system.

Equally, you'd have thought the Fleetwood manager would've watched that and won't make the same mistakes.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 19:33 - Oct 22 with 1503 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Won't be easy, but this season doesn't start until we get 2-3 league wins in a row.

....two wins in a row isn't too much to ask, surely.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 19:57 - Oct 22 with 1463 viewsBluedandy

A win of any kind will do, followed by a statement quashing of Plymouth and then an unbeaten run all the way to the Papa Pizza final..
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 19:57 - Oct 22 with 1462 viewsParisBlue

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 15:06 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

Seem to recall Alan Shearer saying something like "There are no easy games, well except Ipswich at home" during the 94/95 season. How sweet it was to beat Blackburn in the cup the following season in a replay (Richard Wright introducing himself to the world) after they failed to beat us at home.

There are no easy games, but I expect us to win tomorrow.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:05 - Oct 22 with 1444 viewsJ2BLUE

We don't need a reason to respect any other team in this division. We're in the same league as them. Respect should be automatic.

We should not be fearing Fleetwood but that's not to say we will definitely win or it will be easy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:21 - Oct 22 with 1381 viewsgtsb1966

Another 4-0 win tomorrow. I'm very confident of a stress free game.
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:40 - Oct 22 with 1330 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There are no easy games at this level for us.

However, we should be looking to win every game (that won't always be the outcome but we should have that as a realistic aim for every match). If we are to be promoted we have to be better than pretty much every team in the league.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:47 - Oct 22 with 1298 viewsBlueschev

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

However, we should be looking to win every game (that won't always be the outcome but we should have that as a realistic aim for every match). If we are to be promoted we have to be better than pretty much every team in the league.

This. We should be expecting to beat everyone this season. It doesn’t mean we will of course, but we should go in to every game with nothing to fear.
Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 1108 viewsIllinoisblue

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:21 - Oct 22 by gtsb1966

Another 4-0 win tomorrow. I'm very confident of a stress free game.

I had a dream about a 7-0 win the other night. Lump on!

62 - 78 - 81

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 23:18 - Oct 22 with 1032 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

There might be if we really have clicked/jellied.

Balls, there I go hoping again. It’s always the hope that kills you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 23:30 - Oct 22 with 1018 viewsNthQldITFC

Reasons to respect Fleetwood and why it won’t be an easy game on 22:51 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

I had a dream about a 7-0 win the other night. Lump on!

A little too much information.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024