Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face 14:24 - Oct 23 with 778 viewssolomon

Chris Sutton’s too . Not a bad day so far.
Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 14:39 - Oct 23 with 706 viewsHipsterectomy

jake humphreys is like a newsround presenter

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 658 viewssolemio

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 14:39 - Oct 23 by Hipsterectomy

Newsround? He is not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as John Craven.
Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 15:05 - Oct 23 with 628 viewssolomon

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 14:39 - Oct 23 by Hipsterectomy

He’s pretty low rent, I’d imagine his agent is always negotiating by way of lowering Jakes asking price.
Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 15:08 - Oct 23 with 607 viewsSwailsey

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 15:05 - Oct 23 by solomon

He’s pretty low rent, I’d imagine his agent is always negotiating by way of lowering Jakes asking price.

“We’re prepared to offer Jake £5,000 for the series run”

“He’ll take £500”.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 15:45 - Oct 23 with 491 viewsJ2BLUE

Fits right in with most of the BT crowd though. They all try far too hard to be cool. It's like a cross between T4 and Ceebeebies.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worth it to see Jake Humphrey’s smirk wiped off his face on 16:04 - Oct 23 with 435 viewsSamWhiteUK

I believe that's where he started out.

I'm not sure if I'm about to get a whoosh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024